Live Paycheck To Paycheck On A $1,150,000 Salary

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He'd come out ahead divorcing her imo. If he's really earning $1M a year, he can afford to pay whatever in child support and alimony. It won't be more than half.

Then he can actually start saving the majority of his income instead of pissing it away.

that bytch a stay at home mom. u already know they gonna rape his pockets between alimony and child support.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
As an aside.....what is with this weird fetish I see popping up on the internet about wives becoming stay at home moms
How is this a fetish when it was the way things were for most of human history minus the last 50ish years? And there’s an even bigger movement of men telling women to go back to accepting their traditional role as an incubator/nanny/cook/maid?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That shyt does not even out :heh:

If you date uneducated women who work at Target sure. But I'm in the DMV. It's women making 6 figures talking that nonsense.

They just don't wanna work. A lot of dudes have been conned bc they don't think women are capable of flaw. But if there's lazy men why wouldn't there be lazy women ?
Women aren't built to see what other women get and just let that slide. They think it should be them. So a vessel to do that is stay at home mom. They've learned the talking points. 'i want my kid to be home schooled' .
Ehhh, you rambling. But a woman giving up 6 figures to hold down home, regardless of how that came about, has earned her role of staying at home unless they outsourcing all their work like the woman in OP

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ehhh, you rambling. But a woman giving up 6 figures to hold down home, regardless of how that came about, has earned her role of staying at home unless they outsourcing all their work like the woman in OP

It doesn’t make financial sense. That’s the point.

Whether she ‘earned it’ well now you rambling, that has nothing to do with the simple math of whether the money saved on daycare, cleaning, etc = a woman’s high earning salary or even a basic salary for a college educated woman. It doesn’t

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The husband better start tightening his damn belt cause she just gonna send him to the poorhouse:mjlol:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I see people talking about Nannies and Car Insurance. Those are not big deals when you make that much money

The issue is the mortgage. Point blank period. 27K a month in mortgage when you bring home 53 is asinine.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I see people talking about Nannies and Car Insurance. Those are not big deals when you make that much money

The issue is the mortgage. Point blank period. 27K a month in mortgage when you bring home 53 is asinine.
Most people in CA are spending 40-60% of their income on housing. Yea, that’s a poor choice for them because they’re not forced to make that choice the way some teacher making $55k is, but housing is killing everyone out here.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Most people in CA are spending 40-60% of their income on housing. Yea, that’s a poor choice for them because they’re not forced to make that choice the way some teacher making $55k is, but housing is killing everyone out here.
Yeah but there's a huge difference like you said. I understand when people are in circumstances where they're paying 50% of their income on rent/mortgage. But they don't have to, so it makes zero sense.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh do you think a surgeon has time to make a video on this bullshyt? :russ:
What…I’m not following

Edit: Wait I get what you mean. You thought the lady in the video was talking about herself and her husband. No bruh… :mjlol:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Imagine knowing you could've been rich, retired at 50 and traveling the world. But because of the woman you married you living paycheck to paycheck and have to work until you are 80
Do you actually think a NEUROSURGEON is dumb enough to let that happen?

Y’all need to think. These ppl post this shyt to rile up the masses and get views.

You don’t become a neurosurgeon and purposely have a stay home wife to penny-pinch. Lol

This is a LIFESTYLE. Affording a stay at home wife is a sign of affluence in those circles.
If he wanted it to be different, IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT, because he ultimately calls the shots. They live around other millionaire couples where the wives are home as well.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The nanny, tutor, cleaning can all be turned into a college student for a fraction of that cost. shyt she can probably give the massages too. This lady sitting on her ass all day getting massages. She could at least try and get some income from social media.
:whoo::whoo:

That’s why this was posted on social media for the world to see.

:dead:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
This is a LIFESTYLE. Affording a stay at home wife is a sign of affluence in those circles.
If he wanted it to be different, IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT, because he ultimately calls the shots. They live around other millionaire couples where the wives are home as well.

Car Dealers and Real Estate agents always have a lot to say about these "millionaires" when it's time to finance something.

A lot of high income people are sitting on a financial house of cards.

Like if they live in a 5M house, in a 5M neighborhood - does anyone think that the neighborhood school is gonna be trash?