Live Paycheck To Paycheck On A $1,150,000 Salary

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
those numbers don't make any sense unless they put nothing down on the house which isn't possible

I guess it's nice that she has all that help at home but lol

the numbers really don't add up

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
She got a nanny, tutor, housekeeper…this woman is not doing the work outside of the fun stuff with her kids.

It's a job keeping all of that managed, I'm not trolling. If we can afford outsource, do it. If not, than don't.

Regarding tutors. I'm guessing instrument tutors and math tutors. Unless you married a classical trained musician who works as a physicist, please bring in someone to teach kids excellence and discipline from an early age and have my wife supervise them.

I just think this is how people of decent means choose to raise families.

You think women want finance bros, tech bros, doctors, and lawyers because of they make 'em laugh?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
“couple”
“combined income”
“Neurosurgeon and stay at home mom”

Combined where?:mjtf:

I stopped talking to a thick Haitian joint over thinking like this. She hit the new age red flag ‘well as a stay at home I’d be like a maid & chef & daycare so it evens out’ :camby:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’ve seen dudes on here say they prefer this type of set up with a stay at home mom. And they do not make 1.5 million :pachaha:

My theory is a lot of dudes are broken from childhood. They don’t feel like they’re real men unless they can say they make the money and she stay at home. Nggas that desperate for a ‘home cooked meal’. :bryan:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's a job keeping all of that managed, I'm not trolling. If we can afford outsource, do it. If not, than don't.

Regarding tutors. I'm guessing instrument tutors and math tutors. Unless you married a classical trained musician who works as a physicist, please bring in someone to teach kids excellence and discipline from an early age and have my wife supervise them.

I just think this is how people of decent means choose to raise families.

You think women want finance bros, tech bros, doctors, and lawyers because of they make 'em laugh?
You’re talking to a woman. This bytch has zero household responsibilities as a stay at home mom/wife. I don’t applaud that shyt as I’ve met kids who grew up like that as they couldn’t give two shyts about their parents. Secondly, this couple is out here because they living check to check and need to figure out their finances, so she clearly needs to step up, they don’t even need to cut all these services, just cut hours.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I stopped talking to a thick Haitian joint over thinking like this. She hit the new age red flag ‘well as a stay at home I’d be like a maid & chef & daycare so it evens out’ :camby:
Ehh, if the woman actually is doing all the work to maintain the domicile, then yes, it does even out - especially in the early years before school when childcare options (nanny, daycare) alone run $1500-4000/month across various metros

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Thankfully, most social media stories about a "high value man" providing and paying for everything for the wife are usually fake.

But i guess some dudes are still dumb ass simps like this.

how can you even be in a relationship like that? You're paying for everything, fulfilling your role... but she isnt doing hers? You're still paying for a nanny and cleaner and a tutor, plus 30k mortgage, leaving you paycheck to paycheck?

Can someone tell me what she brings to the table that would justify living like this? Unless she literally saved his life or brought him out of poverty or let's him have side bytches, i don't get it

and yet some women online want this genuinely, and call you broke and not a real man if you disagree.

if you ever meet any woman that tells you how much they want you to "provide for them" and make their life easy, show them this is how you'll be living: paycheck to paycheck despite being a millionaire :francis:
Respectfully
You are posting this on a forum filled with old nikkas that been taught by they mothers to bend the knee from women
And any criticism of a woman makes you soft
Many men of all generations have bought into the utility of a man instead of humanity
That happy wife, happy life shyt isn’t only propagated by women but also men who scared to lose out on mediocre p*ssy and stale personalities
And just because a man had a father doesn’t mean he was really taught the game or nature of a woman
No matter the station in life
Every man done went through this shyt with a woman
Then that band aid was ripped of your eyebrows and you saw the light
Now men get it and only do for women that actually do for them
This is why chicks are crying into their phones because that sucka shyt some of us were taught
Gets no play in this ride
And 9/10(if real)
Buddy got a side piece his wife knows nothing about
Ain’t no faithful surgeons in this world:mjlol::mjlol:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like how we all assume the neurosurgeon is a man and stay at home parent is a woman. I’m pretty sure it was never specified who was who.

But I fukks with it though, I assumed the same thing :mjlol:

breh do you think a surgeon has time to make a video on this bullshyt? :russ:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
As an aside.....what is with this weird fetish I see popping up on the internet about wives becoming stay at home moms

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Their house gotta cost like 20 million. I did the math. Around 4.8 million. Geez. Lucky he doesn't have student loans.

nah, ur math ain't mathing. I said their crib was like 5-7M. here's a mortgage calculator that kinda proves it given their 27K monthly payment.

SNAhngM.png

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
$2000/month - Tutor
$2000/month - Shopping
$1000/month - Massage
$1800/month - Cleaner
$3000/month - Nanny

Literally just throwing money away :laff: :laff: :laff:

if u got a crib that large, ur gonna need a cleaning service.

I also didn't see anything in the budget for lawn care, cuz I'm sure that cost a fortune for them.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
She forgot the most important thing to cut, the wife. :camby:

If she knows your savings is 200 every month and does nothing on her end to fix then she’s the fukkin problem.
a lot of doctors are TERRIBLE with money. he probably just got the check going into their joint account and she's going HAM with the spending.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ehh, if the woman actually is doing all the work to maintain the domicile, then yes, it does even out - especially in the early years before school when childcare options (nanny, daycare) alone run $1500-4000/month across various metros

That shyt does not even out :heh:

If you date uneducated women who work at Target sure. But I'm in the DMV. It's women making 6 figures talking that nonsense.

They just don't wanna work. A lot of dudes have been conned bc they don't think women are capable of flaw. But if there's lazy men why wouldn't there be lazy women ?
Women aren't built to see what other women get and just let that slide. They think it should be them. So a vessel to do that is stay at home mom. They've learned the talking points. 'i want my kid to be home schooled' .

Braman

Superstar
Daps
As an aside.....what is with this weird fetish I see popping up on the internet about wives becoming stay at home moms
:francis:
They just don't wanna work. A lot of dudes have been conned bc they don't think women are capable of flaw. But if there's lazy men why wouldn't there be lazy women ?
Women aren't built to see what other women get and just let that slide. They think it should be them. So a vessel to do that is stay at home mom

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I could live well off of $300k and invest the rest. If they had some delayed gratification, they can afford whatever they want in a few years.