Live Paycheck To Paycheck On A $1,150,000 Salary

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
bytch literally has no responsibilities except spending money. I gotta click her profile to see her husband, he must look like quasimoto and feel he won in this situation

I don't think the cacette with the vaneers is the actual stay at home mom she just uses other retards for content. shyt probably made up now that I'm browsing her IG

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Spend $27k a month on housing and $400 on utilities. :comeon: Another $400 a month on a pet. :camby:
30k mortgage. Stupid mfer :mjlol:
:huhldup: 30k mortgage?

Mortgage on a $4M home @ 4.9% in Long Beach, CA (this is also an investment). That means it's a 20 year mortgage. Doesn't sound off for this profession and this area of the country.

Think of it this way, if someone bringing in 5K/mo. lives in a large or even mid-tier city, it's not unreasonable to assume their rent is ~2.3 - 2.7K/mo. We're just scaling by 10.

She need to take her ass to work :unimpressed:

I’d be on that ass, everyday. She’d hate me

Nah. Looks like a solid couple. The wife was earning a high-income when they purchased the house. They had kids and priorities changed, as they should have.

Caint spend half yo take on housing when you got a gang of other bills:francis:

Can't think of too many better ways to spend $4M over a 20 year period. Looks like their priorities are straight. Spending money on housing in an affluent area (an investment), investments, and their children (private school, kid activities, kid fun).

Beefing up savings would be nice, but again, not a bad way to spend.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Mortgage on a $4M home @ 4.9% in Long Beach, CA (this is also an investment). That means it's a 20 year mortgage. Doesn't sound off for this profession and this area of the country.

Think of it this way, if someone bringing in 5K/mo. lives in a large or even mid-tier city, it's not unreasonable to assume their rent is ~2.3 - 2.7K/mo. We're just scaling by 10.

Nah. Looks like a solid couple. The wife was earning a high-income when they purchased the house. They had kids and priorities changed, as they should have.

Can't think of too many better ways to spend $4M over a 20 year period. Looks like their priorities are straight. Spending money on housing in an affluent area (an investment), investments, and their children (private school, kid activities, kid fun).

Beefing up savings would be nice, but again, not a bad way to spend.
Justify it all you want. Spending $400 a month on a pet a crazy. That's their issue though.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Justify it all you want. Spending $400 a month on a pet a crazy. That's their issue though.

If you make 4k a check, that's 5% of your monthly income. If you make 25k a check, that's less than 1% of your monthly income.

Again, main expenses are housing, private school, and kid related activities. Nothing else worth spending money on.

This year I'll make maybe 36% of what he makes and I'm already thinking about private school tuition, etc.

This is how people with higher than average incomes spend their money.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
bytch literally has no responsibilities except spending money. I gotta click her profile to see her husband, he must look like quasimoto and feel he won in this situation

I'd rather my girl be at home focused on raising our children. If she's like Lina Khan or someone, cool, but unless she can work from home (even then), I'd rather her focus on raising my kids.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'd rather my girl be at home focused on raising our children. If she's like Lina Khan or someone, cool, but unless she can work from home (even then), I'd rather her focus on raising my kids.
She got a nanny, tutor, housekeeper…this woman is not doing the work outside of the fun stuff with her kids.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine knowing you could've been rich, retired at 50 and traveling the world. But because of the woman you married you living paycheck to paycheck and have to work until you are 80

I wish I would pay $30,000 a month for a house. I would've copped a regular house on a lot of land, paid that shyt off in 5 years and I'd be grilling every other week. He's a moron :unimpressed:and he's trying to live life like he's a 0.001% earner when he's a 1% :unimpressed:

PACT2070358-2.jpg

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she provides absolutely nothing.

and if they were to ever get divorced...........:sadcam:

he's literally gonna be wiped out. she will take half his retirement, the house, and he'll still be making payments on, child support, plus alimony :ufdup:

He'd come out ahead divorcing her imo. If he's really earning $1M a year, he can afford to pay whatever in child support and alimony. It won't be more than half.

Then he can actually start saving the majority of his income instead of pissing it away.