Live from CHICAGO... 2016 NFL Draft Thread - April 28-30 - ESPN / NFL Network

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
:whoo: glad we picked up a LB.... hope we pick up one more LB... still worried about our DL
What you worried about?

JPP/Diggy Snacks/Bromley Hankins/Louis Vernon/Wynn

JT/Ir Kennard Robinson/Brinkley Jon/Goodson

Herzlich might be gone :shaq: Unga Bunga could have stayed if he was five years younger :francis:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Osu offense is predicated on a running qb.. Bul still hasn't lost a game.. Carson fukking Wentz played 2 years as a 5th year senior and is is the second overall pick strictly from being tall and cac lol.. Dak, Cardale, Vernon, bul from tcu, all more dynamic than Connor cotdamn cook, Kessler and some of the other 7 year backups that will be in the league :yeshrug:

There's a theme with the qbs you like and dislike :jbhmm:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Osu offense is predicated on a running qb.. Bul still hasn't lost a game.. Carson fukking Wentz played 2 years as a 5th year senior and is is the second overall pick strictly from being tall and cac lol.. Dak, Cardale, Vernon, bul from tcu, all more dynamic than Connor cotdamn cook, Kessler and some of the other 7 year backups that will be in the league :yeshrug:
TBH I think all these QB's are varying degrees of ass.

I'm just confused by the Cardale love...i could understand it If nikkas were stanning Dak :yeshrug:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Malcolm Mitchell :salute:

Heard his reading story this morning

Yep, good guy, good player. Had a solid career at UGA

giphy.gif

mitchell9olemiss.gif

giphy.gif