Live from CHICAGO... 2016 NFL Draft Thread - April 28-30 - ESPN / NFL Network

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
White Man's Air Force base :mjpls:

I guess, I still hate Pagano and Grigson. There should have been an easier way to get a competent center. If Spence becomes tge next Von Miller :mjcry:

They oassed on Shaq too :snoop:

Round 2 is where they messed up IMO.
Don't like taking a DB who probably won't get much burn this year, when our front 7 needs to be addressed.
Seems like this guy is effectively going to spend this season training to be Mike Adams' replacement.

He is a 6'2 DB who runs a 4.34 though so we'll see.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think skooby wright's hype comes from his name because when u put on tape, dude is basura. Dude is very slow and stiff

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
low key i want the niners to take him

kinda like borland

scooby wright will be a quality contributor to a defense. i remember watching him in 2014 and dude was everywhere and in every play. great at rushing up the middle and great sticking with plays. he knows how to take good angles too when pursuing. my only concern is he might not be able to cover TEs up the middle. he didn't play much in 2015 because of an injury but he should be ready for the season.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Round 2 is where they messed up IMO.
Don't like taking a DB who probably won't get much burn this year, when our front 7 needs to be addressed.
Seems like this guy is effectively going to spend this season training to be Mike Adams' replacement.

He is a 6'2 DB who runs a 4.34 though so we'll see.
Dude is a hitter and can play corner, I wasnt mad @ dat pick. That D needed an athlete.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Cardale and Vernon are better than Connor cook breh
:laff:

nikkas all through this thread beem asking why OSU didn't win the title this year...... The reason is because Cardale Jones got figured out and lost his job to fukking J.T Barrett

Vernon Adams is a WR.

I hope them nikkas get money but they're D level QB prospects