Live from CHICAGO... 2016 NFL Draft Thread - April 28-30 - ESPN / NFL Network

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I look at my Cards draft, I'm really not feeling what they've done so far.

Nkemdiche has off the charts physical attributes, but his stats are :scust:......Only 81 tackles & 6 sacks in 3 yrs of college ball?:patrice:

No forced fumbles?:jbhmm:

Look like we took the Tarzan/Jane guy.If he's such a "freak", why'd he barely do anything in college?

Hopefully lining up next to Calais Campbell and Chandler Jones will help to alleviate the pressure placed on him.....he was looked at as the savior of the program @ Mississippi.Facing double and triple teams every game.

Still should've produced more IMO.I'm quite sure guys like Aaron Donald & Ndamukong Suh faced double & triple teams in college..yet still put up numbers.

And with no 2nd rd pick, they have us waiting around for 4 hours, just to watch them take Texas A&M's CB Brandon Williams......A guy who all the scouts had pegged as a undrafted FA.....he was Kipers 41st ranked Corner in the draft.......one scout said:

"I can't believe he got drafted.I wouldn't have even invited him to the NFL Combine"----That's harsh:huhldup:

5'11 197 and ran a 4.32.......played most of his college career at RB.

I love Keim & Arians, but they get "too cute" sometimes.They out-smart themselves.They love picking guys like that.It worked with John Brown, but that's it.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
this is who I want my Texans to look at in Day 3

Jeremy Cash - Safety
Dean Lowery - DE
Hassan Ridgeway - NT
DJ Reader - NT
Kyle Murphy - OT
Jerrell Adams - TE

if we come out the day with any of these guys, I'll be happy

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
this is who I want my Texans to look at in Day 3

Jeremy Cash - Safety
Dean Lowery - DE
Hassan Ridgeway - NT
DJ Reader - NT
Kyle Murphy - OT
Jerrell Adams - TE

if we come out the day with any of these guys, I'll be happy

Ridgeway is a bad man:whew:

My breh was in a class with him at UT. Said he was a chill dude

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The afc south is officially lit :lupe:

@Based Lord Zedd @Dolla$ we might have have to actually break a sweat w/ these n1ggaz

OLvk88I.gif

Cardalle goin to the Cowboys. Somehow it will happen

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
The more I look at my Cards draft, I'm really not feeling what they've done so far.

Nkemdiche has off the charts physical attributes, but his stats are :scust:......Only 81 tackles & 6 sacks in 3 yrs of college ball?:patrice:

Look like we took the Tarzan/Jane guy.If he's such a "freak", why'd he barely do anything in college?

people will use the 'block-eater' card, but honestly he was just a lazy player alot of the time. doesnt seem to love the game, i dunno hes the epitome of boom or bust. for a guy thats supposed to get upfield 6 sacks in over 30 games is terrible

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

Hopefully lining up next to Calais Campbell and Chandler Jones will help to alleviate the pressure placed on him.....he was looked at as the savior of the program @ Mississippi.Facing double and triple teams every game.

Still should've produced more IMO.I'm quite sure guys like Aaron Donald & Ndamukong Suh faced double & triple teams in college..yet still put up numbers.

And with no 2nd rd pick, they have us waiting around for 4 hours, just to watch them take Texas A&M's CB Brandon Williams......A guy who all the scouts had pegged as a undrafted FA.....he was Kipers 41st ranked Corner in the draft.......one scout said:

"I can't believe he got drafted.I wouldn't have even invited him to the NFL Combine"----That's harsh:huhldup:

5'11 197 and ran a 4.32.......played most of his college career at RB.

I love Keim & Arians, but they get "too cute" sometimes.They out-smart themselves.They love picking guys like that.It worked with John Brown, but that's it.
great draft breh

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
And we'll trade a 2017 3rd rounder to move up in the 6th to get the 5th best punter but the stupid ass fan base will claim Gettlemagic....

I like Gettleman as a GM. But man fans, specifically the ones on the huddle, act like dude is perfect...