Live Action "Powerpuff Girls" In development over at CW!

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2021-05-24_20_58_44-ppg.pdf.png

:mjlol:
This is fake, please tell me its fake

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The dialogue is embarrassing.

Look at this shyt.

Jhgxt5G.jpg

1Vbh0FY.jpg

Diablo Cody sucks.
Diablo Cody writes with this supposedly edgy new wave feminist voice that is steeped in pop culture references but the sad truth is that her voice is predictable and cringey and all of her pop culture references come from the most pedestrian places possible.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
They better cast Ms. Bellum right thats all I know :ufdup:

They had 1 job and failed miserably.
1st. She old. Mayor old perverted ass wasn't hiring no wrinkle cream using old bitty. We all knew Bellum was a young thang
2nd. She aint eeeen thick. Bellum the sole reason there's a whole generation of pawgs. She showed them lil young white girls what a woman sposed to be built like, and they grew up and built/bought their bodies to mimic her.
3rd. She ugly. Even though we never saw her face we knew she was fine. That voice and that body she wasn't letting us down with a bulldog face.

I hope this show never sees the light of day

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
They had 1 job and failed miserably.
1st. She old. Mayor old perverted ass wasn't hiring no wrinkle cream using old bitty. We all knew Bellum was a young thang
2nd. She aint eeeen thick. Bellum the sole reason there's a whole generation of pawgs. She showed them lil young white girls what a woman sposed to be built like, and they grew up and built/bought their bodies to mimic her.
3rd. She ugly. Even though we never saw her face we knew she was fine. That voice and that body she wasn't letting us down with a bulldog face.

I hope this show never sees the light of day
Well the girls are grown as well so they went with a older woman

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
You know what's hilarious? I didn't even remember offhand that Diablo Cody wrote Juno but literally the first comparison in my head reading that dialogue was the first 20 minutes of that movie. Had that same inane, insufferable feel. :pachaha:

When I googled her name and saw Juno I just bust out laughing :mjlol:

Have a predictable and formulaic writing tone crehettes