Live Action "Powerpuff Girls" In development over at CW!

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
powerpuff-girls-first-look-dw.png

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Somebody looked at this and said start over, this makes no sense:camby::mjlol:

Yeahhhhhhhhhh that show isn't making it on air and if it does, then it's not going to be with the same cast. :camby:

It's one of those shows that are better served as animated rather than live action. Why they think otherwise, I have no clue :yeshrug:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeahhhhhhhhhh that show isn't making it on air and if it does, then it's not going to be with the same cast. :camby:

It's one of those shows that are better served as animated rather than live action. Why they think otherwise, I have no clue :yeshrug:
As soon as I read this news I was wondering which of the three leads were going to get the chop. My money is on the chick playing Buttercup.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
As soon as I read this news I was wondering which of the three leads were going to get the chop. My money is on the chick playing Buttercup.

More times than not if a pilot is being rework then either two things end up happening: 1. It's not making it on air or 2. It ends up being one and done.

Because of that, I think a lot of the cast will bounce the moment the first opportunity opens up for them. Reworking the script and changing the cast isn't going to solve the problems that are present with making the show live action.