liv morgan STINKS

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
ezgif-2-3b0eeabd38.gif

METTDQB-o.jpg

METTDQG-o.jpg

METTDQA-o.jpg

METTDQ9-o.jpg

METTDQ7-o.jpg

METTDQC-o.jpg

METTDQD-o.jpg

METTE2-A-o.jpg
:blessed:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Just put it this way.

She's meh in the ring to the point she's fccked if she goes to a different promotion because masks wrestlers faults on screen.

Mic work is bland

And outside the ring she's the female version of Jon Moxley without the affinity for blood.

However she does have the drive and knack to want to wrestle other women from other promotions, but like I said earlier she's fccked in another ring not named WWE.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Bad Boys is a Universal film which is associated with NBC. Best believe Nick Kahn pulling strings to have one of his wrestlers on the red carpet.

Shyt wait til the next Fast and Furious film when they have the entire Bloodline on the carpet.

Last edited:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
She’s mid in my opinion, but she’s a cute little blonde that their target audience will get behind.

Average worker and average on the mic. She’s not terrible but not great either.

I’m glad they are giving some of these other women opportunities instead of defaulting to Becky and Chuck having infinite reigns.

Other divas like Bianca, Asuka, Iyo, etc are far superior. I like Triple H’s approach to more meaningful booking though.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Outta all the diva type of wrestlers, Liv is probably one of the best. She’s far from being the most athletic or the most technical but her character and personality is what gets her over.

I can’t name them off the top of my head but she had a handful of good matches I liked. I don’t consider her a long term centerpiece of the division or a someone that should have lengthy title reigns but i would keep her in the mix.

I’ll rather watch Liv wrestle than Alexa Bliss….:scust:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Bless her for at least trying to get better. But she will always be a tier under