Daps
send her back to hooters
where vince probably found her :camby:
Enzo gave Vince a VIP table like

6c622-1505056441-800.jpg

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
As far as small blondes go, at least she isn't afraid of bumps unlike Bliss and I think she's better in the ring.

I wonder what Triple H is going to do once the rest of the 4HW, Bianca and, Asuka leave because a lot of the women on the roster are underwhelming, Liv isn't the only one.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
As far as small blondes go, at least she isn't afraid of bumps unlike Bliss and I think she's better in the ring.

I wonder what Triple H is going to do once the rest of the 4HW, Bianca and, Asuka leave because a lot of the women on the roster are underwhelming, Liv isn't the only one.
:ahhL my Pirate Queen will have her time:ahh:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

There's no worry at all
They won't be gone for a while and they have a bunch of good women in NXT ready to take their spots anyway
They're more than set when it comes to the women

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
thread is

:trash:

People like Liv because she's inoffensive. She has a traditionally cute and bubbly personality that people love, which helps cover up some of her shortcomings when it comes to talking. It's not that difficult to understand. The claims that she is bad in the ring are overstated as well.

ok5gg9ed.gif

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Mediocre talent

Doesn't look like a star
Doesn't cut great promos
Doesn't wrestle great neither

This is a standard situation where WWE company gives a better push for people they like.