liv morgan STINKS

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I don’t get her appeal.

I don’t dislike or hate her but, nothing jumps out when she’s wrestling or on the mic.

She doesn’t grab my attention. I’m tired of Becky so I’ll just go along with it.

I think with people like her fans should just be honest. You like the way she looks so you rock with her. Nothing more, nothing less. Don’t try to act like it’s anything more :russ:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
the-rock-smell.gif

:shaq: Oh really

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She

She was booked as the top female heel during Vince’s time which isn’t nearly the level of booking Liv gets, Liv just main evented Raw in a cage match. Alexa cac ass never snifffed anything close to that.

This is false equivalence.

The entire industry of wrasslin is in a discovery zone.
That liv being given a shot. We have no real way.
to know if it is based.
on real talent metric or workrate.

As Liv is an in house wwe worker.
Plus a clique associated worker.

That is connected to the nxt system

. Since cripple ache is the former head of nxt. Under Vinnie Mac. Now Vinnie Mac is ousted. It is a discovery zone to see if wrasslin's draw.
moving forward in the mainstream.
is based on quality of worker. Or based and rooted in. One of the clique associated workers.

Art Barr

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
When will you people understand that if you look like Liv and aren't completely falling on your face in ring you're gonna get a push. Half the battle of pro wrestling is look.

Plus she's been pretty much down for anything they give. Hardcore gimmick to now basically a manipulative deviant.

Her mic skills are average and in-ring she can be carried to good matches.

She's been there so long they have to see what they have in her.
She's got the whole summer until Rhea gets back to level up.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
mid on the mic
mid in the ring
trash finisher
she is:beli:
She can't be the lead dog like she going to be but since Rhea hurt she going to be all up in the videos till she get back
Only redeeming thing is at least she not sounding like she :mjcry:cutting promos like she was after she beat Rhonda

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t get her appeal.

I don’t dislike or hate her but, nothing jumps out when she’s wrestling or on the mic.

She doesn’t grab my attention. I’m tired of Becky so I’ll just go along with it.

I think with people like her fans should just be honest. You like the way she looks so you rock with her. Nothing more, nothing less. Don’t try to act like it’s anything more :russ:
She's got a nice ass, that's really about it. I don't enjoy anything else about her and not enough to sit through her matches or segments