The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
IDGAF about your upbringing my nikka..

They way you spill ya gutz on a message board lets me know they left out some key teachings..

I don't care how you take it..
First of all, I’m not a “n—-a” don’t call me that. The way that you feel the need to emote and interject as if I give a fuk about what you think or have to say on an issue that clearly doesn’t involve you, tells me that your upbringing consisted of Being 90% bytchmade and 10% testosterone. Take that as you want it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
IDGAF about your upbringing my nikka..

They way you spill ya gutz on a message board lets me know they left out some key teachings..

I don't care how you take it..
I didn’t spill my guts .. if there’s a topic to contribute to, I offer my experiences, perspectives, and knowledge . That’s the purpose of a discussion/message board . The irony is that I’ve only been speaking when mentioned or responded to in these past few weeks, and restraining myself from the bullshyt drama or conflicts bc it’s not conducive for shyt, I stay away from certain topics and I know the mentality now ; so stfu and again, don’t speak on what you don’t know. He knows what he’s been doing.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First of all, I’m not a “n—-a” don’t call me that. The way that you feel the need to emote and interject as if I give a fuk about what you think or have to say on an issue that clearly doesn’t involve you, tells me that your upbringing consisted of Being 90% bytchmade and 10% testosterone. Take that as you want it.

My bad for calling you a nikka, buddy..

Youre a proven attention whore..

And the fact that you've said you won't post here any longer, but yet youre still here, is proof positive youre a spineless b*tch, and not a woman of her word..

But the web is your sanctuary where you can be who you wish you could be in person, so i get it..

Do you, buddy..

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why you set yourself up like that beloved, don’t do this.
Oh my Gawd. I didn’t do shyt. I’ve been gnoring that dude for weeks. He mentions me and my name from thread to thread lying and making insults bc I won’t talk to him. Don’t blame me for his actions and insecurities. Been key shyt go. A poster tagged me in something about him last week and I even fell back and said that I was good with not commenting on him.

But yesterday he starts some thing. Again. This is one of many types of comments from him.
I’m not trying to fight or initimidate. I just want to know why we’re not friends anymore.

:dwillhuh::gucci::what:Because I don't like you and I def don't fuk with you any more , This thread is proof of why. Dafuq are you talking about.. friends?? We never were 'friends', we chopped it up for about half a sec until you went left on some weirdo shyt. I didn't do shyt to you or say shyt to you since, even when they roasted your ass to hell for that gay shyt that you post, say or message other dudes with, I said nothing. But now you come posted up trying to pop off. Last message exchanged, was when I told your heathen ass to stop making threads mocking God or using religion and people's faith as clickbait and stop coming at people on their spirituality.

don't call me a fukkin liar. time and time again, every person that has lied on me, about me or called me a "liar" on here has been proven WRONG or exposed themselves as a liar, or a desperate emotional fuk on some ego trip revenge tactic. people don't get the response or reaction that they're looking for. sick of that shyt. How the fuk are your feelings, my issue? I don't know you and don't want to, so the fuk what. That's life - people f with you and some don't. you're lightwork. I'm at work, you obsessive bytch - you think that I'm calling you direct??, off my number nahhhh, not happening - that's some shyt that I have someone screen for, you're not on my level to talk with me personally. You sound disturbed as shyt. Told you I'm not posting up fukkin details on a fukkin message board, fuq is wrong with you. You're talking about that you're "watching" people in here and I'm supposed to just contact you off gp, fuk that and stop the fukkin deflecting. Nah the real problem is that you WANT me to call you to talk to you bc I don't interact with you on here anymore..I see right through your shyt- not happening, never happening.

Nah we were legit friends. She’s acting tough on here for no reason.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My bad for calling you a nikka, buddy..

Youre a proven attention whore..

And the fact that you've said you won't post here any longer, but yet youre still here, is proof positive youre a spineless b*tch, and not a woman of her word..

But the web is your sanctuary where you can be who you wish you could be in person, so i get it..

Do you, buddy..
Like I need your permission to think, say and feel how I want
:rudy:
The fuk are you ranting about. Shut the fuk up and stay in your lane. You seem to think that you know and have observed a lot about me when I don’t even know who you are and you must be a non factor for me not to notice. Who the fuk are you??
:what:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fuk are you ranting about. Shut the fuk up and stay in your lane. You seem to think that you know and have observed a lot about me when I don’t even know who you are and you must be a non factor for me not to notice. Who the fuk are you??

Im glad im a non factor on the internet.. I like it like that.

How can i/anyone not notice you?

Every thread that have 100+ pages you're in the middle of it.. How can one not notice a messy person such as yourself?

You so reckless, you don't even know you post your life on a message board..:francis:

God forbid you're on Facebook..

Daps

Nicole lives on the net. This is her peak. The greatest thing about her life. If there was such a thing as a female incel she is the very embodiment of it. Yuck :scust:

I bet when she sits down she pulls up the thigh area of her pants to make way for that oversized clit the ovarian audacity of this embarrassment. :scust:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nicole lives on the net. This is her peak. The greatest thing about her life. If there was such a thing as a female incel she is the very embodiment of it. Yuck :scust:

I bet when she sits down she pulls up the thigh area of her pants to make way for that oversized clit the ovarian audacity of this embarrassment. :scust:
Hmmm...DMs and comments posted from you say different though. Stay mad bc I disowned you. Stay talking shyt when you say that you have a fiancé at home- that’s your world right but you stay dyck hopping male posters while trying to clit clock me. Let’s find out what your girl thinks about all this.