The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
damn, we got snitches on the coli? shame
People use the term 'snitch' as a catch all term and way too loosely around here - internet shyt.
But running to tell on people for cool points in a situation that has nothing to do with the random observers, not knowing the facts of what went down and making accusations on the parties involved, who themselves are not turning each other in - is definite rat material. If Little Foot had a problem with me actually felt violated or if I know that I violated or crossed a line and his recourse was to involve staff or whoever - then I would have to hold that. That's not snitching if I contributed to the issue if I knew it was wrong in the first place. This is the internet.not turning state evidence or a fed indictment.
:mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I feel like i should up these everytime i see comment on females as if we supposed to believe him.
Word...he’s been to every forum with his bullshyt and I warn them before they get caught up with his mental kind games. He Tried it over in JBO, TFR, the Salon.. knowing damn well he didn’t start posting over in those forums until he got exposed in here.
:stopitslime::deadmanny: