Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He's actually going around using and calling people homophobic slurs all the while hoping in dms trying to make requests
Facts. Why the fuk are a segment of posters interjecting and don’t know what the fuk they’re talking about. Shyt is wild. Now you know they’re talking just to have something to say.

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
I was wondering why my nikka was catching strays :picard:
wuainwvwmxi11.png

Glad it ain't him :blessed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So if we report the main parties in this thread, what happens?

Hypothetically of course...
Then hypothetically you’ll be a snitch with a stitch bytch since the main parties (i.e. me and him) didn’t report each other. Any other dumb questions?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fuk are you whining about?? Oh fukkin well. Stand for something or fall for anything. I stand for what I believe and know as facts. I’m no coward, that gives a shyt what people think while cowering like he does . Idgaf. All 130 lb- 5ft 6 me is bullying a man that he claims to be. He came with the threats on me first dumbass. Fuk off, you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Damn my nikka..:mjlol:

Why you speaking from ya chest?

Did my post come sideways at you?

Some states are passing internet bullying laws. I just brought the shyt up.

I thought you had all these glamorous things going for you in real life, to take an unknown internet poster seriously..

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn my nikka..:mjlol:

Why you speaking from ya chest?

Did my post come sideways at you?

Some states are passing internet bullying laws. I just brought the shyt up.

I thought you had all these glamorous things going for you in real life, to take an unknown internet poster seriously..
Shut your scary conflict avoidance c00n ass up. Do I sound like I give a 747 flying fuk right now?? What threats did I direct at him? Glamour yes but I still have the ability to hold myself down and move by whatever necessary. My father and brothers taught those aspects to me very well. While my mother helped mold me into conducting myself accordingly as a lady. Best of both worlds. Take that how you see it.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shut your scary conflict avoidance c00n ass up. Do I sound like I give a 747 flying fuk right now?? What threats did I direct at him? Glamour yes but I still have the ability to hold myself down and move by whatever necessary. My father and brothers taught those aspects to me very well. While my mother helped mold me into conducting myself accordingly as a lady. Best of both worlds. Take that how you see it.

IDGAF about your upbringing my nikka..

They way you spill ya gutz on a message board lets me know they left out some key teachings..

I don't care how you take it..