List of Ugandan homosexual offenses and their punishments. Edit- Updated with example of aggravated homosexuality. Pure Haram :dame:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What do they mean by aggravated homosexuality?

why-are-you-geh.gif

aggravated homosexuality ??????
damndame.png

Can someone define aggravated homosexuality? :dame:
Pretty sure that would be forcing yourself on someone of the same sex. Not even mad at death for rapists, assuming there is no doubt of guilt. 3 years for a kid is crazy though.
That can't be real:mjlol:

Imagine trying to fight an attempt homo case :dead:
Paperwork check awkward AF:russ:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Mutations are not something that should be normalized, encouraged, or celebrated.

I don't know about celebrating but they should be normalized, what's inherently wrong with having werewolf hair growing all over your back?:heh:

It's insane that we'll bend over backwards to accommodate religious people, who have virtually no proof that what they believe in exists yet there are hundreds of millions of gay people who are willing to die or endure prosecution over their sexuality. If being gay is a choice, why tf are millions of people choosing a harder path in life.

:mjlol:@bnew So by posted that you acknowledged that such a gene would be washed over time? Thank you for proving my point. What you posted is considered to be a mutation, which is no longer apart of the average humans genetic code.

Having blue eye is a relatively recent genetic mutation what's the difference between blue eyes and being gay besides the fact that you are uncomfortable with one over the other? I don't get it, even the HIV argument doesn't hold up because anyone can get it and that doesn't affect lesbians.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
It's insane that we'll bend over backwards to accommodate religious people, who have virtually no proof that what they believe in exists yet there are hundreds of millions of gay people who are willing to die or endure prosecution over their sexuality. If being gay is a choice, why tf are millions of people choosing a harder path in life.
:mjlol:Because their life isn't actually harder, that's a myth for the most part. When's the last time you've heard of a gay serial killer? Or a suicide bomber who blew up the gay club? You'll suffer more for being Jewish or black than you ever would for choosing to engage in same sex relationships.

:mjlol:Also this is a major one: Attention. Never underestimate the fact that a human will say and do nearly anything for attention. When an openly gay man or a stud walk into a room, they immediately are noticed and paid attention to. Some humans can't go through life without a certain level of attention, so they will say the wildest things and do the wildest things to get it and maintain it. What do you think trolls are? Prank videos? Viral clips? I could go on and on. There are black woman who pretend to be pro black just to get attention from white men. Never underestimate a human beings desire for attention.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Because their life isn't actually harder, that's a myth for the most part. When's the last time you've heard of a gay serial killer? Or a suicide bomber who blew up the gay club?

You'll suffer more for being Jewish or black than you ever would for choosing to engage in same sex relationships.
What if you're both Jewish or Black and gay :heh:
Agree to disagree breh, there too many people living that lifestyle to just say they want attention, I think you might have bias against gay people. A real one, not like the jokes we have on here.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
What if you're both Jewish or Black and gay :heh:
Agree to disagree breh, there too many people living that lifestyle to just say they want attention, I think you might have bias against gay people. A real one, not like the jokes we have on here.

:mjlol:The 'too many people' argument is also a myth. Homosexuality in raw numbers worldwide is extremely low. Don't let the media which is controlled by homosexuals with power confuse you. No one likes gay people in real life. That's why you see so many weirdos on thecoli, reddit, ect. because the internet is their safe space. They are outcasted to the outside world. Not because of persecution, but because of individual insecurity. America, Europe, and France control the media, therefore skewing the perception of the average person.

:mjlol:Also, miss me with the bias talk. We are simply having a logical scientific discussion. I don't care what people do as long as they aren't pedophiles, just stop with the lies. There is no scientific data that supports any of the LGBTQ ideology. So I will state as much, and that's all.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
fakkitry is alien to Africans breh, show me ancient artefacts or text detailing fakkitry from Africa like you find in other societies.

Taken from the book of an African historian

In the northern part of Nigeria, yan daudu is a Hausa term to described effeminate men who are considered to be wives to men. While the Yoruba word might be more about behaviour than identity, this Hausa term is more about identity. You have to look and act like a yan daudu to be called one. It is not an identity you can just carry. These words are neutral; they are not infused with hate or disgust.

In the Buganda Kingdom, part of modern-day Uganda, King Mwanga II was openly gay and faced no hate from his subjects until white men brought the Christian church and its condemnation. Though King Mwanga is the most prominent African recorded as being openly gay, he was not alone.

In Boy-Wives and Female Husbands, a book examining homosexuality and feminism in Africa, the researchers found ‘‘explicit” Bushman artwork that depicts men engaging in same-sex sexual activity. There have been other indicators that the transition from boyhood to adulthood within many African ethnic groups involved same-sex sexual activities.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don’t agree with criminalizing homosexuality. These people exist and if you don’t agree with their lifestyle, that’s fine. But I don’t think they belong in prison.

What I do find interesting is: why is this the story that comes out of Uganda and reaches American media? They could talk about 500 different things happening in Uganda. But they latch onto the gay issue and pretend that they care about Ugandans.

They don’t.

They’re trying to get their new oil industry off the ground:ehh:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
why arent americans passionate about black people in foreign countries being able to earn a living wage without having to leave the country?

why arent americans passionate about african nations nationalizing their resources and building their economies and militaries?

why are americans so passionate about homosexuality?

Weird collective of people..... sex-crazed population.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:mjlol: tell that to the thousands of straight men and women who have to pretend their spouse is straight once they find out the real deal between the sheets. We don't have to spread propaganda, there's hundreds of memoirs and historical records of this. Is that what you really want my dude? For straight people to accidently get caught up being someone's beard because it's law to pretend to be straight? I don't understand why people would want that drama.
who's forcing these downlow africans to get married?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
:mjlol:Wrong. If there were such a gene in Day 1 of evolution, it would have diluted out by now. Just like you don't see humans who look like primates anymore, because that part of our genetic code was washed out.

:mjlol:A birth defect is a mutation, that's different from an evolutionary gene. A child born with one arm is a mutation, if that one armed child were to grow up and procreate, his offspring has a 99% chance of having both arms because it's not part of his genetic code to have one arm. If you're comparing homosexuality to a mutation, you are actually proving my point.

:mjlol:And the increase in special needs children comes from humans procreating at an older age than we used to, it has nothing to do with genetics.
we have genes older than the apes. they dont all get "washed out".

genes mutate every time you reproduce, that is how new adaptations happen, ie evolution.

special needs kids come from all kinds of reasons

you have no idea what you are talking about