List of some good MMOs

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Since I love RPGs, I want to start playing some MMOs similar to WOW but I don't know any good titles, help a sister out? I'd prefer if I can either play it for free or buy it on steam :lupe:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Guild Wars 2
Star Wars The Old Republic
Final Fantasy 14 ARR

SWTOR has probably the best value free to play, you can buy something for like $5 and get "preferred status" which is 100 times better than free to play.

FF14 is sub and Guild Wars 2 is buy once, play forever. I'd recommend GW2 though, there's nothing better than playing something like WOW but for free after you buy the game.

Hope that helps

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Guild Wars 2
Star Wars The Old Republic
Final Fantasy 14 ARR

SWTOR has probably the best value free to play, you can buy something for like $5 and get "preferred status" which is 100 times better than free to play.

FF14 is sub and Guild Wars 2 is buy once, play forever. I'd recommend GW2 though, there's nothing better than playing something like WOW but for free after you buy the game.

Hope that helps
I've heard a lot about SWTOR, may have to give it a go :lupe:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I think blade and soul is the best MMO. The combat mechanics is like a game that would be on a PS/Xbox. No standing is one spot mashing keys like every other MMO
oZpRP9.gif
rCgYqU.gif
y69rZY.gif

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
someone hook me up with some items and ill join em

:mjpls:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
As far as free goes, I played Rift(available on Steam) for a while. F2P but has micro-transactions. Don't think the micro's have much effect on shyt like PVP until higher level/end-game though, but I never got that far so I can't tell for certain.

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
whats so good about it?

The level of depth and class structure is staggering. For the subscription you really get what you pay for and more. Item crafting and leveling characters feels good and not just a boring grind. You can have multiple chars on different servers if you want. They stay current with updates. This past was the last one until heavensward comes out which could really be labeled as a whole other game.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
FF14 smashes everything else, but as far as combat system goes Dc Universe Online kills every other mmo. I do normal videos on it and it's content.