List of games ruined by EA, and gamers still support this company

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
One of the most underrated things EA has ever done is kill simcity...

Was THE city building franchise and then after the debacle of 2013...

People forget this game was so bad and broken that Amazon wouldn't even ship it and EA was straight up giving anyone who bought it a free game :wow:

Maxis legit went out of business behind EA:wow:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
forgot one

ClosedDearestCapybara-size_restricted.gif

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I wouldn't even say they ruined FIFA. They have definitely improved from say FIFA 98' World Cup which I loved as a kid. But the issue is the game just had major bugs and is pretty much unplayable unless you exploit the said bugs, which they of course call "gameplay features".

I own the latest FIFA, but to be honest, the way PSG plays have been going on during Seasons Online, I think I'll skip next year unless they remove the Neymar/Messi/Mbappe skill/rebound nurf players

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
The last fight night, champions, I think, was great. The latest NFS games since rivals have been good to great. The run was the worst reviewed one. NBA Street homecoming was fire.

The new BF and it's failures are all dices doing. They redeemed the star wars fiasco with the bf updates and the Jedi game. The new dead space looks good too

The EA complaints made way more sense in the 360 era. The modern shyt is because DICE and Bioware are former shells of themselves with their biggest and longest running ppl leaving. Dice might turn around with the IW/Titanfall nikka running it