Supporter
Daps
I forgot which d12 member fukks up the word possibility on When The Music Stops

shawntitan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a source article that Nas did with Tyler the Creator where he say something along the lines where he reveals that he was off and blaze of 50 I forget what it was pertaining to. I believe it has something to do with the mafia or something I forget.

On Blaze a 50 he said Palm Springs instead of Palm Island, simply mixed up the locations he was talking about and wanted to scrap it for that reason if I’m recalling correctly.

And I always found this one funny as hell and questioned how this made it out the studio:

Very beginning of the song :06

Nas: I would never tell. There’s plenty. There’s one thing where I say…“Blaze a 50”—a song I call “Blaze a 50.” It’s a story, and I say “Palm Springs.” I say, “I was at Palm Springs, at Al Capone’s suite.” I thought in Palm Springs there was a hotel and a suite that Al Capone always stayed at. I misread, or I was too high back then. But he had a home on Palm Island, in Florida. But “Palm” tripped me up. Palm Springs is the more famous, I think. So I cringe at that because I made that mistake. But fukk it. So what? Chalk it up to the blunts. The song is called “Blaze a 50.”

To be fair, there IS an Al Capone suite, at a resort in PALM SPRINGS, that was supposedly owned by Al Capone

Last edited:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
“Laugh was vulgar, canvas paintings of the Ice-atollah”

Always stood out cause Mo Money, Mo Murder is a GOAT tier song to me and the imagery in the lyrics are so vivid you damn near feel like you can close your eyes and smell the cappuccino spilled on Lay Low’s suit…but Nas mispronouncing Ayatollah is like that moment when you’re in a lucid dream, and something in the dream reminds you that you’re dreaming and halfway wakes you up lol…then all of a sudden, nothing starts to make sense

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I’n surprised its 5 pages in and nobody brought up Biggie saying “I’m the Hip hop version of Nicky Tarantino” yet.
I always laugh at that line not only because it's wrong but also because Pac previously did an interview taking shots at NY rappers giving themselves mafia aliases and pointed out how they be getting the names wrong.