List mistakes or errors you noticed in songs

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

2:50 RZA trying to start his verse a couple times but Method Man came in with the hook by mistake

I think there's a lot of those on Wu tracks, always liked it gives it a "raw/unpolished" element

However Rae saying "La Costra Nostra" in the beginning :lolbron: It's "Cosa Nostra","Costra" doesn't mean anything

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
There's a source article that Nas did with Tyler the Creator where he say something along the lines where he reveals that he was off and blaze of 50 I forget what it was pertaining to. I believe it has something to do with the mafia or something I forget.
On Blaze a 50 he said Palm Springs instead of Palm Island, simply mixed up the locations he was talking about and wanted to scrap it for that reason if I’m recalling correctly.

And I always found this one funny as hell and questioned how this made it out the studio:

Very beginning of the song :06

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
Nas got two on It Ain't Hard To Tell. He said magmatize which isn't a word and said Sly Stone in Cobra. In his Masterclass he mentions these actually and said although mistake, he quite likes in his rhymes having these imperfections that come from when writing