He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga

But your boy got a mean plan
To get my team out the ghetto
With my boys in stilettos

:dame:

Til this day I don't understand how he made this mistake. Like how the hell did you not know that stilettos are heels? :laff:
that line caught me off guard back in the day and thats when i learned that Stilletto's are also Knives :pachaha:

Free never specified tho :lupe:

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
As a Muslim some of the pronunciation of Arabic/ Islamic words by some rappers is terrible

Some who clearly know Islam do pronounce things OK like Yasin Bey and Beanie Sigel/ Freeway

But say Kanye. He said Allahu Akbar in Heard em say. Took me a ages to realise he was saying that. Also surprisingly Lupe’s pronunciation of Bismallah on the Intro to Food and Liquor was surprisingly off by quite a bit

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
When I say mistake or error, it could literally be something the rapper said was factually wrong, mispelled or mispronounced a word (and not for cadence purposes, they really said the word wrong by accident), issue with the production (sound quality, skipping, drums are off, etc...) or it could be background sounds that shouldn't have been left in, etc...

An example Kanye West: "I'm in Too Deep like Mekhi Phife"
I think Kanye meant how Mekhi Phife in Paid in Full was "in too deep" in terms of how he died and how he lost his nephew

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nas got two on It Ain't Hard To Tell. He said magmatize which isn't a word and said Sly Stone in Cobra. In his Masterclass he mentions these actually and said although mistake, he quite likes in his rhymes having these imperfections that come from when writing

Wait…

:ohhh:

I never caught he said Stone instead of Stallone. Wow.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
On Temperature's Rising when Havoc says

"Hoping to find who they looking for, but they won't succeed
All they gonna find is mad empty bags of weed"

I know what he was trying to say but how can you have an empty bag of weed? the math ain't mathing lmao