List mistakes or errors you noticed in songs

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Nas got two on It Ain't Hard To Tell. He said magmatize which isn't a word and said Sly Stone in Cobra. In his Masterclass he mentions these actually and said although mistake, he quite likes in his rhymes having these imperfections that come from when writing

He doesn’t say “Sly Stallone?”

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
While not necessarily an error...but did Biggie plagiarize some other nikkas 10 Crack Commandments? :patrice:

Coz first he tries to claim it's his very own list when he says "It's rules to this shyt, I wrote me a manual"

But then he exposed himself as a homework copier by stating

"Number 9 shoulda been Number 1 to me" :why:

nikka, is it yo list or not? :what:
i been laughing at this shyt for minutes

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Maybe it was said but Busta Rhymes on CNN - Drivers Seat.

He was clearly kicked off the track for some reason, but they left his random adlibs on the outro on there. Its just a weird thing to leave on there if theres no good reason for it, its not like it adds to the track, its just weird.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Buddah Bless on 8 Iz Enuff
“I’m a known maricon..”

This one always made me laugh. Especially since he talks about killing fags in the next line.

Rap genius has it as “I’m no maricon”, but if you listen to it, it definitely sounds more like he’s saying “I’m a known maricon”

It’s like he heard people saying that in Spanish as an insult, and thought it meant like a villain or a$$hole or something, and none of the other guys rapping knew or bothered to tell him.