x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Game on Ali Bomaye
"I smack nikkas, Sprewell"
Sprewell is known for choking his coach, not

Also Jay-Z first part on APIDTA, when he's doing the hook, he mispronounces screenshot several times, his flow was kind of off too, seems like it started at the wrong spot, they should've redone it

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Majority of the No Limit albums in 98 with bad mastering, verses being caught off in the middle of the song, beats bleeding all over the fukking place, random fade outs to keep the album under 70 minutes.

P cut so many corner, you would thought he was a F1 racer on molly.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Has anyone posted the “messed up” part of “bring da rawkus” where RZA just keeps the beat even though it skips/scratches and it sounds Ill?

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

0:26 snoop calling 'time out' in the middle of the music video choreography with the 2 women laughing in the background, but they kept it in there...

there are some more music video goofs, i usually tune out the goofs over time and pretend in my mind they did it correctly over time, tbh

===

if you pause it at 4:08, you see a dwight schrute looking white dude filming from the elevator's reflection on the lower right corner

...it's gonna take me some time to remember all this shyt, it's slowly coming back to me

===

Nas said "Like Hugh Grant in 8 and a half weeks”…. Hugh Grant was in a movie called Nine Months. Mickey Rourke was in a movie called “9 ½ Weeks"
he changed it to mickey rourke on the music video but the single version is still hugh grant

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Take It In Blood "nikkas nikkas stealing beats". The double nikkas always seemed like Nas was on some blowed shyt and forgot what he was about to say :mjlol:
Man, now y'all just bringing up random shyt that sounds weird to you guys.

The whole skit was literally him and Dr. Dre smoking a blunt and getting high. He was trying to sound high and rambling, hence repeating himself.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Has anyone posted the “messed up” part of “bring da rawkus” where RZA just keeps the beat even though it skips/scratches and it sounds Ill?
Contrary to the popular myth, that wasn't the beat skipping - he just took that little string whatever sample from In The Rain, put it at a weird pitch, and looped it so it would sound crazy:

In fact, all of Bring Da Ruckus is sampled from this. The pianos come from there too.

All of the funky "glitches" and shyt on 36 Chambers are all intentional - even the janky sound quality was on purpose. It was recorded with top notch equipment, RZA just told Carlos Bess to make it sound dirty and grimy. That's why the music video versions of C.R.E.A.M and Can It Be All So Simple sound cleaner than the album versions

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay-z - Excuse me miss

"Either she the one or I'm caught in the matrix
But fukk it, let the Fishburne
Red or green pill, you live and you learn"

Wasnt it a Red or BLUE pill? :dahell:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Tory lanez in Dope boy's diary

I wanna cheat but I'll probably kill her if she cheat on me
Homicidal thoughts don't mix with G's homie
Plus I be with G's homie, stick hot like 98 degrees homie
Trigger finger itchy like some fleas on me
Sleeping on my nikka's sofa, sleeping on the floor
I couldn't even tell a bytch come over
Now its all Dior all on my body, like my melatonin

:dahell:
nikka I hit replay at least 15 times like "aye this nikka did say he was sleeping on the sofa", "hold up, they got melatonin lotion so maybe he's....", nah im pretty sure that nikka meant melanin