Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
czutr90fro761.jpg

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
This was probably said but I'm not reading 17 pages to check.

"Bodies so banging I call they t*ts antiques" Nore on Closer.

Maybe hes into cougars.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Besides the what part, I always felt DMX sounded so weird on the album version of this song. Like his voice and delivery sounded so different than literally every other song on It's Dark.

:patrice:I always loved the Album version over the single/radio version. It felt like X was in the zone making that track, versus him sounding all giddy and happy because he got a deal on the video version.

On the real, X during the It's Dark era just hit so different compared to his later albums. Once he tried to bring that element back with The Great Depression, it just didn't register to the fans, but it registered to me :wow:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
At 2:10, Beans for 2 bars, adlibs a whole new rhyme scheme over the tracks lyrics.

While in the background, you hear "Track" and "Mack", he adlibs "Pause" and "Cause"

Song is hard as hell regardless. Never even thought about that but yeah those vocal tracks don't sound right there. Lucky its such a banger.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Song is hard as hell regardless. Never even thought about that but yeah those vocal tracks don't sound right there. Lucky its such a banger.
Somebody mentioned earlier in this thread that Rocafella had to fire an engineer for botching shyt. This clearly had to be his work.

But like u said this song still slaps :blessed:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
At 2:10, Beans for 2 bars, adlibs a whole new rhyme scheme over the tracks lyrics.

While in the background, you hear "Track" and "Mack", he adlibs "Pause" and "Cause"

I think he said Pause cause he said "Mac fukking that track"