List all the cars you've ever owned

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
My 03’(same generation as yours) got up to 211k before it got to troublesome to keep fixing. What’s going on with yours?
The starter would fukk up a lot. The brake eroded pretty quickly. AC stopped working. And the car shakes a little.. It's at 218k miles.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
in terms of ownership

88 Lincoln Town Car
95 Lincoln Town Car - only car I ever paid for a rebuilt transmission

Loved the Lincolns but that RWD life in the winter was pure hell. I had to leave them alone..i put mileage on both..esp the 95 one

08 Ford Freestyle - this car gave me the least problems...the only major repair I ever dealt was something faulty in the brakes which my warranty covered 100% so i paid nothing. This was a "let me get something quick before the snow comes" car. AWD. I didn't "like" or love this car at all. Which is why i only had it for a year. Plus i got a deal on it. :manny:

09 Ford Edge - Kept this car for 10 years - Loved this car but man in the final 2 years i owned it, the repairs and shyt got out of hand. almost got to 200K in mileage. I should have listened to my father and traded it in earlier but it was nice not having a car note. The final straw was a line in the transmission breaking and my car nearly getting stranded on the highway. I was able to get it to a well lit rest area thank god. i fixed the transmission line but 2 weeks later i could feel it slippin. auto ppl yeah you need a new or rebuilt transmission and it will die on the road at some point if you dont get it. thats what made me get rid of it

now i think its 2015 or 2016 Ford Escape I drive now

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
94 Toyota Corolla (first car)
97 Honda Accord
03 BMW 3 series
08 Nissan Maxima
2018 Audi S4

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What you got under the hood?

Took a 6.0 ls from a escalade and re worked the internals.. did all the necessary upgrades to the cam, valves, headers and heads. 2500 stall with the performance internals to the trans, along with a 3.73 differential..

Topped it all off with a Whipple supercharger for 525 hp at the wheels..

Could get more if i upgrade the cooling system to keep down detonation..

Me and the local dodge guys run sometimes, and i always catch the 392s off guard..

Them hellcats though. :whoa: