List all the cars you've ever owned

morris

Superstar
Daps
Anyone pre-order this? I am not a truck guy but wonder how nice this rides

08_Desktop.jpg

Also, for the NEW-NEW car owners, how easy is it to fix/resolve issues? Or is it all dashboard/tech stuff?

95 altima (used)
02 civic (new)
07 Saturn vue (used)
08 mountaineer practically new,)
17 dodge charger <---will be the last car I will ever own. Im planning to lease in 2021 & going forward.

Pros to this?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Pros to this?
lease payments are lower than regular payments and you get to upgrade to a new car every few years.
but it also means you are basically turning an asset into a long term liability. If you need money quick you can't just up and sell your car.
The car also doesn't belong to you so you can't customize it, there are penalties for wear and tear and mileage.etc.
The worst part is if you total the car.
You crash a car you own, your insurance goes up but they might give you a payout to buy a new car.
You crash a car you lease, your insurance goes up and your payout goes toward paying for the car you just wrecked.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Copped a 08’ TL a few months ago, best vehicle I’ve ever owned. shyts on a lot of newer cars tbh

You should’ve kept it as a weekend rider :ufdup:
I should have. It's actually incredible how well it stacked up to the newer German ones. I took possession of the C43 before I sold the TL-S and hopping between the two, as far as build, you couldn't tell the Acura was almost 10 years older. Some interior bits were a little worn, some minor inner door rust, but nothing else. I bet the person I sold it too hasn't lost a dime on it either :sadcam:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I should have. It's actually incredible how well it stacked up to the newer German ones. I took possession of the C43 before I sold the TL-S and hopping between the two, as far as build, you couldn't tell the Acura was almost 10 years older. Some interior bits were a little worn, some minor inner door rust, but nothing else. I bet the person I sold it too hasn't lost a dime on it either :sadcam:
One of the most timeless designs ever

nikkas drop jaw when i say my shyt a 08’ , most people think it’s a 2016 or something. Plan to ride this out for at least another 3-4 years

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'm 41 and been driving for 25 yrs. My list aint that long and almost all my cars have been american(for those who say american cars arent reliable)

84 cutlass supreme brougham
89 caprice brougham
96 caprice(5.7)
02 mitsubishi montero
02 sts lac
13 xts lac

25 yrs driving. Never had to walk. Only 6 cars

My next might be a 20 ct6-v, but i want the joint wit the tvs in the back
I thought these didn't quite exist...

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
This is how people get the answers to your password security questions.

what’s y’all’s mother’s maiden name and street you grew up on?