Lisa “Lisa” Velez, Was Offered The Lead Role In “Coming To America” But Her Ex-Husband Said: :mjpls:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Eddie was OP swagged out in that era.

Her husband was like…

:ld:

IMG-4627.gif

Success, money, lifestyle and Eddie piped my bytch or stay regular and Eddie didn’t pop…

:patrice:

I stand with her husband, fukk that :russ: Eddie was taking everybody woman back then.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
what makes y’all think it was the leading role of Lisa McDowell

the fact that Eddie ask her - if only could’ve been a small/supporting role ~cause at that time Eddie wasn't the mega star he later on became
48 Hours
Trading Places
Beverly Hills Cop
The Golden Child
Beverly Hills Cop 2
Eddie Murphy: Raw

ALL came out before Coming To America :mjlol:

Even Party All The Time came out 3 years before Coming to America

hqdefault.jpg

Eddie Murphy was a super star

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
what makes y’all think it was the leading role of Lisa McDowell

the fact that Eddie ask her - if only could’ve been a small/supporting role ~cause at that time Eddie wasn't the mega star he later on became

He was a huge star at that point.

I don't think it would've been brought up in the interview if it wasn't about the lead role. Like what other lead role could she have played?

I know how you get when we don't praise Hispanic females but Shari Headley >>>>>>> Lisa Velez

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Rose didn't get the push in Hollywood like J Lo because she resembles her African and native ancestors more. People down play the racism going in the 80s and 90s. You brehs would get stoned still in certain cities for PAWGIN
I think she more attractive than j lo, not saying j lo ain’t cute too but it’s something about Rosie

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Nggas have an uncanny ability to watch’s a clip then make a headline about something completely different :scust: