Liquid bytch ass with that sucka shyt again.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
lmao would be the arcadium with the most bytch ass posters. i cant wait for the console war to die down and mad men discussion to start up :blessed:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i aint even know this liquid faq was a mod. this nicca banned me from the healthcare thread for saying healthcare was going to be over $300 when they thought it'd be $50.
now healthcare is over $700 for some ppl.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
i aint even know this liquid faq was a mod. this nicca banned me from the healthcare thread for saying healthcare was going to be over $300 when they thought it'd be $50.
Liquid hasn't banned you from any threads & the system doesn't tell you who banned you from a thread...

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Why would there be a healthcare thread in the Arcadium?? :dahell:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liquid hasn't banned you from any threads & the system doesn't tell you who banned you from a thread...
cracka mods they're very furious at me and they're now just making up reasons and banning me from any threads i'm in.

Kritic has been banned from the following thread:
I dapped Dr Umar yesterday
Reason given for this ban:
Stop posting nazi propaganda
Ban Duration Permanent
While you may view the thread's contents, you may not reply to any of it's posts!

i've sonned them so much that now since they can just banned me without getting exposed or checked they've decided to just start going ham on me on the low to silence me. but that only makes me turn up even more.

your system has to be changed. i dont go or post in other sub forums but mods are really abusing their powers in HL.
me and a few users are now a target of [some] mods.

liquid is still a bytch nicca cause he runs to these same mods and they do anything they say without thinking.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
cracka mods they're very furious at me and they're now just making up reasons and banning me from any threads i'm in.

i've sonned them so much that now since they can just banned me without getting exposed or checked they've decided to just start going ham on me on the low to silence me. but that only makes me turn up even more.

your system has to be changed. i dont go or post in other sub forums but mods are really abusing their powers in HL.

liquid is still a bytch nicca cause he runs to these same mods and they do anything they say without thinking.
mj-laughing.gif

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA

Get banned from a Higher Learning thread and blame it on Arcadium mods brehs

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get banned from a Higher Learning thread and blame it on Arcadium mods brehs
who the hell are you anyway

by your response the way you :cape:at these ppl you must be just another cracka or one of their agents who immediately takes sides without finding out what's really going on..

:stopitslime:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I see that guy started 4 out of the 5 stickies in that subforum.
Not coincidental at all.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Why did you change my thread title but you still let others be how they are?

The thread you banned me from had a lying ass title and plenty of other people came in talking about Sony/playstaion.

Why didnt you change the title and ban them? Why single me out?

Lol