Liquid bytch ass with that sucka shyt again.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't have to explain myself to you. You three are the ones that I receive the most reports on and its being cleaned up.

I didn't close this thread because it appears you are on your period.

No you didn't get a report when you came in and closed my thread and you didn't get a report when you banned me from that thread.

This is your own doing and your own bias. Don't try to hide behind that other shyt. Just say you are gonna turn the arcadium into a Sony friendly environment and be done with it, don't come up with all this extra shyt like your trying to do your job as a mod. You are not or you wouldn't let 99% of the shyt go on in there.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
No you didn't get a report when you came in and closed my thread and you didn't get a report when you banned me from that thread.

This is your own doing and your own bias. Don't try to hide behind that other shyt. Just say you are gonna turn the arcadium into a Sony friendly environment and be done with it, don't come up with all this extra shyt like your trying to do your job as a mod. You are not or you wouldn't let 99% of the shyt go on in there.
Breh there is a report from one of you three each and every single day and you started derailing the thread started by @midwesthiphop

Enough of the BS

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh there is a report from one of you three each and every single day and you started derailing the thread started by @midwesthiphop

Enough of the BS

Show a report on me :popcorn:

What was it for which thread.

And show me a thread within the last 6 months that has NOT been derailed .

Fatboi runs in literally EVERY Xbox thread posting PS4 gifs. Why don't you address that?

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I get a warning for using "inappropriate language"

But rekka gets to post photoshopped insulting pictures of other members and liquid is ok with that.

This shyt is a joke

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why did you change my thread title but you still let others be how they are?

The thread you banned me from had a lying ass title and plenty of other people came in talking about Sony/playstaion.

Why didnt you change the title and ban them? Why single me out?
you cant find anyone else who makes several threads per day about a goddamn console