Lioness TV Series - Paramount + (Taylor Sheridan/Zoe Saldana, Morgan Freeman, & Nicole Kidman/July 23rd)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
im sure bro was saying the chorus that with every stomp

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
:francis: Fast ass little 14 year old. I know Zoe wanted to smack the shyt out of her if she was there. Great episode though.
Those house rules were some of the dumbest parenting I've seen. I almost forgot there was a second daughter, so who knows what shorty is allowed to do.

Show is piffery. The way they went squad up on young Harvey Weinstein last episode :obama:

But why is Morgan Freeman being advertised in this?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Those house rules were some of the dumbest parenting I've seen. I almost forgot there was a second daughter, so who knows what shorty is allowed to do.

Show is piffery. The way they went squad up on young Harvey Weinstein last episode :obama:

Morgan
]

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Every young dude gonna try to hit a home run every time, if he a man(soon to be)

Only reason I didn't was because my girl at the time had such a conniption about it

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

I’m assuming he’ll show up within the next two episodes as a pivotal character.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This is episode 4. Already two dudes (maybe 3 with her abuser boyfriend in the pilot) have tried to r*pe Cruz and a 14 year old girl is pregnant. This is most definitely a Taylor Sheridan show. :lolbron:
That's why I'm always curious about real life undercover situations.

On class of 09, Kate Mara was a stank betch that didn't put out, mugs try hard to impress her and that how she caught them.

But I can't imagine that is that way in every situation.

Anyway I digress.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Nicole Kidman's face looks like an N64 polygon

polygon_ness_11_12_by_nibroc_rock_d907hfv-fullview.png

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
That's why I'm always curious about real life undercover situations.

On class of 09, Kate Mara was a stank betch that didn't put out, mugs try hard to impress her and that how she caught them.

But I can't imagine that is that way in every situation.

Anyway I digress.
I watched a doc or interview series on left groups in the uk in the 70s, 80s and so on. Basic gist was the reason why absolutely none of those groups ever took off or did any harm is pretty much as soon as they started, cops/feds would plant someone in them to stir shyt up. This caused chaos later because a bunch of these dudes were undercover for 5-10+ years, a lot of them had kids shyt like that then one day they'd just disappear. A bunch of women successfully filed a lawsuit against the government over it iirc.

Basically there are lines you aren't supposed to cross but it does get crossed.

:francis:

Also if you're in a group like this and theres one member who's always a little too ready to do some wild shyt or amping ppl to do wild shyt, almost 1000% certainty there police/fed. There was actually some known white supremacist dude on govt payroll who infiltrated BLM shyt when all that was popping last few years, got ppl to try to buy weapons and there was even one brother facing serious felony gun charges over this dude...ofc white dude got off free.