Lioness TV Series - Paramount + (Taylor Sheridan/Zoe Saldana, Morgan Freeman, & Nicole Kidman/July 23rd)

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
So far they're not going with the resolve the teen mom trope in one episode shyt.
The Dubai chick is part of the network right? the way she kept insisting for Cruz to FT her the room and shyt

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Only question(s) I have with this, is.....what's the major storylines outside of them trying to into the inside circle of ole girl? Outside of that, what else are we suppose to care about?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Only question(s) I have with this, is.....what's the major storylines outside of them trying to into the inside circle of ole girl? Outside of that, what else are we suppose to care about?
You're not. Everything else is collateral damage. You're not supposed to care about Joe's family, just see how her career dissolves any attempt of a normal home life. Their mission is the major and secondary. The tertiary may be Aaliyah's actual involvement with her family's businesses, but they haven't led on...only casted suspicion with her insistence that Cruz always FT. Of course, in the culture she grew up in, it's not that farfetched that she would always want to see others uncovered at all times.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
You're not. Everything else is collateral damage. You're not supposed to care about Joe's family, just see how her career dissolves any attempt of a normal home life. Their mission is the major and secondary. The tertiary may be Aaliyah's actual involvement with her family's businesses, but they haven't led on...only casted suspicion with her insistence that Cruz always FT. Of course, in the culture she grew up in, it's not that farfetched that she would always want to see others uncovered at all times.
she's young too and the kids these days are all about FT

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I watched a doc or interview series on left groups in the uk in the 70s, 80s and so on. Basic gist was the reason why absolutely none of those groups ever took off or did any harm is pretty much as soon as they started, cops/feds would plant someone in them to stir shyt up. This caused chaos later because a bunch of these dudes were undercover for 5-10+ years, a lot of them had kids shyt like that then one day they'd just disappear. A bunch of women successfully filed a lawsuit against the government over it iirc.

Basically there are lines you aren't supposed to cross but it does get crossed.

:francis:

Yeah, that was a foul story. But not surprised, left-wing groups are usually the easiest to infiltrate.

The cops getting chks pregnant though was some very nasty shyt.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't really feeling the first 2 and half minutes of this...and then they had to bring in the A-10.

I'm in.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Still love the show but episode 6 was so predictable. They planted the seeds last episode so I knew where it was going this one.