Lionel Richie's Daughter Sofia Says People Say Racist Stuff Around Her Not Knowing She's Black

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Kaepernick and Williams are not racially ambiguous.
White people consider all folks with black blood to be black.
"Bi racial" and "mixed" were terms co invented by bedwenches and washed white trash women who were made into single mothers by brehs.
The wenches want to emphasize the child's white heritage for acceptance. It never works. Causes problems.
The cacwomen are bitter that "fun" got them pregnant, and a black baby doesn't make life easier. She tries to minimize the child's black heritage to cope with her permanent social L.
Black males don't claim that label.
Cacsmen invented racism and racial labeling... They adjust them when convenient to prove points, like with Obama, etc. Saying the high performance of brehs with more white ancestry proves them right...then getting angry when an African CHILD with no cac blood invents something technologically advanced, it fukks the theory up.
Whites are a genetically inferior subrace adapted to cold climate. They hoard and fight more than all others because of racial memory.
Having nonhuman genes will lead to internal confusion. Blacks were the first fully formed humans with no Neanderthal DNA. Wouldn't you be afraid of the people who came to replace you? It's deep.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
nikka her MOTHER IS WHITE she is BI RACIAL not black tell her to deal with it and SHUT THE fukk UP and embrace it

So you're saying she should embrace her white said? :ohhh:

But when mixed folks do that the coli calls them c00ns

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
You're right. She is biracial. Therefore she's both BLACK and WHITE:pachaha:
half-and-half-4577375.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
You don't even have to pass. When white people see you're mixed they'll say you're mixed but be quick to remind you you're black when they're mad at you.

I'm not surprised she identifies as black, Nicole Richie does too.

White people are just too much. I can't with them, they're exhausting. They pretend to play dumb and play reverse psychology to a T. Their antics are enough to make you have a nervous breakdown. They'll try to convince you you're not like "them" and that blacks are the real racists even though they are so disgusted by black blood they made the one drop rule.

Good for Sofia for standing up for herself.
:dwillhuh: You do realize that Nicole Richie is not Lionel's biological daughter right? Is Nicole really bi-racial? I thought she was white.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
The colorism and divisiveness on this forum is really sad.The Coli holds such strong potential as place for digital idea sharing and wealth building.

I thought this too but only 10% of the coli is educated and understand logic and reasoning..
Put it like this, if you wanna know the know the kind the people your dealing with, their are actually people on this board that believe

You cant be pro black and still marry white?
:snoop:

Love biracials but claim to hate the white parent.:snoop:

This is the logic your dealing with on the coli

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I saw a thread on her the other night and like I said in that thread, her step sister Nicole looked better (like 12 years ago before the weight loss) than she does Sofia does

Neither Nicole Richie (pre weight loss 12 years ago) or Sofia are lookers to me :yeshrug:

Hate to break it to you...................Nicole Richie was adopted by Lionel Richie it is not his birth daughter.