Lionel Richie's Daughter Sofia Says People Say Racist Stuff Around Her Not Knowing She's Black

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
My daughter looks similar to her and me and her mom are 100% Black going back atleast 3 generations.

My daughter has that complexion in the winter and sandy blonde hair in the summer..

People don't realize that we are the original template and can create all shades, hues and facial bone structures

I'm 85% black, 15%white and native an im brown skin, my wife is light skin 75%black/25%white an native

All three of our kids are light skin but nothing like Lionel richie daughter.
Lovers of the Coli: Post Pics of You & Your Better Half :blessed:

. All my kids still have black people hair and features....black people don't look like Lionel richie daughter let's not get completely stupid. The only way you look like that is if you have a significant amount of white in you from a parent that's biracial....you can be light skin and not be biracial but they don't look that.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
You're the ones that said 100% black. :comeon:

I said 'fully' Black as in two African-American parents. You said if my aunt resembles this girl then she's not 'fully' Black. But apparently by your standards literally none of us are 'fully' Black, even if we have two Black parents, because fully Black people can't come out that light in your opinion. I countered with the fact that we all have white blood in us (AAs) because of slavery... plenty of 'fully' Black Americans (as in two AA parents) can still come out light and even pass.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I'm one of few people that know their family history before the ancestry.com craze

It starts from a white Irish guy who had sex with my great grandmother then bounced..his last was McSwane....that's all I know about him. That's how I have green eyes.

My dad's mother is full black although has a creole last name dozour so there maybe something but I don't think so.

Now on my mother's side, my mother's grandmother is half black, half Cherokee native,
Her grand father is half black white. All this from her father's side.

Her mother's side is all black.

So if you break that down it only trickles down to me around 15% mixture give or take.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I saw a thread on her the other night and like I said in that thread, her step sister Nicole looked better (like 12 years ago before the weight loss) than she does Sofia does

Neither Nicole Richie (pre weight loss 12 years ago) or Sofia are lookers to me :yeshrug:

I always found chunky Nicole Richie very attractive :noah:

Yeah, she was aiiiiiiight then, lol

nikka post some pics of her

nikka, google :stopitslime:

streaks-of-red.jpg

nicole-richie-during-2004-sundance-film-festival-details-sean-john-picture-id112409686

:ehh: She can get it.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The model spoke about the racism she’s subjected to because people don’t see her as a black woman.

Lionel Richie’s daughter Sofia has made a name for herself in the fashion industry, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t subjected to everyday racism. Especially when people forget that she’s actually black.

“I’m very light, so some people don’t really know that I’m black,” Sofia Richie, 18, said in an interview with Complex. “I’ve been in situations where people will say something kind of racist, and I’ll step in and they’ll be like, ‘Oh, well, you’re light.’”

And it’s those statements that might cause her to go off.

“‘That still doesn’t cut it, buddy,’” she responded. “‘It’s 2016—you better get your [s–t] together before you get slapped out here.’”

Nylon+BCBGeneration+May+Young+Hollywood+Party+wpNP2qPsnujl.jpg

LMAO so this is what passes for black in USA? what a 4ucking joke

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said 'fully' Black as in two African-American parents. You said if my aunt resembles this girl then she's not 'fully' Black. But apparently by your standards literally none of us are 'fully' Black, even if we have two Black parents, because fully Black people can't come out that light in your opinion. I countered with the fact that we all have white blood in us (AAs) because of slavery... plenty of 'fully' Black Americans (as in two AA parents) can still come out light and even pass.
you can't be fully black and 'pass' breh

people are light for a reason, and that reason is european blood.