Lionel Richie's Daughter Sofia Says People Say Racist Stuff Around Her Not Knowing She's Black

ATearInMyEye

#KnicksTape
Daps
Reppin
Def Valley
I saw a thread on her the other night and like I said in that thread, her step sister Nicole looked better (like 12 years ago before the weight loss) than she does Sofia does

Neither Nicole Richie (pre weight loss 12 years ago) or Sofia are lookers to me :yeshrug:
I always found chunky Nicole Richie very attractive :noah:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
They don't want you to win beloved

Black girl that looks white putting some of yall militant nikkas to shame, do you baby girl

dhMeAzK.gif

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Im as light as she is and not a single muthafukka has ever thought to say some sideways shyt out they mouth cause im "light skin". :what:
They didnt think it was okay because she was light either, they just couldnt tell she wasnt white when they said it and tried to deflect, feigning acceptance thinking she would be a c00n and bite, sparing them embarrassment.

you probably got black features breh so they probably know, but this chick looks 90% white and she still claiming her blackness, for that I applaud her

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
This is precisely how mulatto "militants" are created...particularly, racially ambigous ones like Kaepernick & Jesse Williams who are able to blend in as non-blacks.... They have added insight and are able to see a side of white folks on a personal level that blacks will never be able to see.

They make the best spies. We need them.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
She got that quadroon look. If this was 1930s she could be one of those black actreses that passed for white. She could vote without a fuucked up literacy test. She could get served inside the restaurant instead of going around back.

sofia-richie-launch-young-hollywood-01.jpg

2vv05n7.jpg

Wtf is wrong with her jaw?