Lionel Richie's Daughter Sofia Says People Say Racist Stuff Around Her Not Knowing She's Black

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
My grandmother can pass for white and some of the stories she has told me of white people thinking she was white and they could go off-code with their racism made me hit the Weebey face.

She said once she got on the bus and sat next to a white lady with a dog. She told the white lady that her dog was cute and asked his name, and the white lady said 'oh thank you! his name is Lil Black ******, and we just love him to bits? What's your dog's name?' And my Grandmother replied 'my dog's name is Poor White Trash!'

I wonder when cacs who aren't white supremacists will be brave enough to come forward and expose the kind of racism they hear in their everyday lives that other races aren't privy to.
:why: there's no way whites are human. No way.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
By this logic aren't all AA's biracial? :lupe:

Seeing how we all have European blood in us? :lupe:

I was going to include an aside on that saying she's 'directly' a combination of a white parent and a black parent.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk are you talking about? Go take some Nyquil and chill the fukk out, don't quote me when you're off that meth pipe. And don't talk crazy about my granny either :ufdup:

nikka your granny has nothing to do with this story unless your granny is bi racial which means one of her parents is white nobody cares about your granny story alright

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's biracial regardless of which race birthed her. Just because you guys started attributing blackness to the maternal lineage doesn't mean it has any grounding in science.

This same shyt happens with ethnically Jewish people and it's shaped by the same maternalistic ideals that emerged somewhat recently. Mothers are no more special than fathers, save for the fact that they birth the child, of course. Fathers are no less nurturing than mothers. Your ideas of such things have been warped.

Half her genes are black. Half her genes are white. She is white. She is black. She is biracial. Biracial meaning of two races.

WTF are you babbling about nobody is attributing shyt to her mother lineage you try to hard she is Lionel's daughter Lionel is a black man her mom is white she is BI RACIAL not black or white but BI RACIAL except your parents beautiful relationship and keep it moving your not black

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
So it only applies then?

I think it's more applicable then because it's easier to trace. At what point does it not matter anymore? I'd say white people who are "1/64 Cherokee" have no claim to being Native.

My maternal great-great grandmother was part native but by the time you get to me, I'm black. I'm personally more interested in what becomes of people who mix races more and more throughout their line.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
She said once she got on the bus and sat next to a white lady with a dog. She told the white lady that her dog was cute and asked his name, and the white lady said 'oh thank you! his name is Lil Black ******, and we just love him to bits? What's your dog's name?' And my Grandmother replied 'my dog's name is Poor White Trash!'