Linus Tech tips next up on that Summer Jam Screen. female ex-employee said she was inappropriately grabbed multiple times & told to "calm her t*ts"

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Trying to buy Steam.:troll:

giphy.gif

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I dont believe this. Not because it isnt possible and not because I dont "believe women". I just dont believe her. I wouldnt really care if it was true either. its mostly name calling. I cant be bothered by a white woman with oversized glasses crying about being called a faq.
:heh:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
"I purposely cut my leg so bad that I would have to go to the ER. It was the only way to take a day off without being asked why."

:laff: white women are insane

I walked out of work at 11 AM to get some p*ssy and spent the following 4 hours photoshopping a fake death certificate for my mom to give to my supervisor the next day.

And I thought THAT was wild... :pachaha:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
What in the fukk does Calm your t*ts even mean?
Cracka talk for "calm down".

Like when them incel white boys pull they dikk out and the woman says what the fukk are you doing you fukking weirdo they say "calm your t*ts".

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's so wild to me that this shyt happens at work places, I see this happening on the street, but how do mfkrs feel this big and bad to do shyt like this at work.
Cause they crackas and they don't think their will be any repercussions for their actions. Even with all this coming out I am sure Linus and his company is counting on 99% of the people who watch they shyt being cacs and not caring what some cac with woman parts has to say about them.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never even knew Linus had started a company and branched out like this. I see MKBHD and Judner having small teams and doing their thing. Trying to build an entire company seems like a disaster waiting to happen. That's too many personalities to deal with especially once you introduce women into the workplace.

The LTT YouTube channel got hacked because an employee got phished, there's the product they got for a review and seemingly lost, and now this. Even if Linus wasn't directly responsible he's still the face so it's on him.