Linus Tech tips next up on that Summer Jam Screen. female ex-employee said she was inappropriately grabbed multiple times & told to "calm her t*ts"

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Huevos in spanish also means eggs.

He was saying she must have very large eggs to have the courage to do what she did when eggs are so expensive at Whole Foods.

Especially Organic eggs like the brown ones.

I usually get 5 dozen from the Grocery Outlet for 7.99. Much more cost effective.

Maybe she has issues with her ovaries. Maybe she considers large eggs offensive, and rather her eggs called tiny huevos.
Anything can be offensive. And speaking of her "eggs" is offensive. Maybe she secretly has a penis.

Huevos literally means "eggs" and pelotas are "balls", but these words are also slang for "testicles" (cojones). The expressions with these words are endless and in many instances you can use either word. Here are a few useful expressions, but don't be surprised if you hear testicles mentioned in other contexts!

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Private sexual harassment is one thing...:whoa:..but what kind of arrogance would make you think public hyper misogyny is flying in the 2020's?
We need more woman in ltt videos cause she was hilarious and ripped Linus  apart too ๐Ÿ˜‚ hilarious : r/LinusTechTips

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Of course ya'll just can't wait to go that route huh :dame:

We are in a time where a person can "feel" they a kangaroo.
And you have to respect that.
Maybe she in a office with guys who think she a "woman", whilst in her mind, she a mouse or rhineoceros.

I sometimes think I am a tree.
There is a tree in my backyard I even gave a name to, her name is Trisha
I hug her every morning, and even though she about 200 years old, I love her.

Respect what people are into, thanks.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY