Lin may not be a Knick next year

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
lin's game to me is not gon be enough for the knicks advance further. i honestly wouldn't be surprised if the knicks don't resign him. he needs to tighten up his ball handling and decision-making. the nba has a way of figuring players out and if he don't refine his game- he won't improve the knicks. we all did enjoy his story but it got played out like kwame and the f--kin polkadots

he was already improving his game before he got hurt. improved his left, cut down his turnovers...I don't see why there's an "if he don't" still out there. Assuming he doesn't have any more leg issues next season, I'm confident in his ability to bounce back and play better. The Knicks need to pick up a back up for him so we don't run him into the ground D'Antoni style

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
he was already improving his game before he got hurt. improved his left, cut down his turnovers...I don't see why there's an "if he don't" still out there. Assuming he doesn't have any more leg issues next season, I'm confident in his ability to bounce back and play better. The Knicks need to pick up a back up for him so we don't run him into the ground D'Antoni style

you could see his progress with woodson, but the jury is still out if he's gonna be the point and be able to handle it. i heard he was working with gary payton previously, he definitely should revisit that. i agree with them needing another point to back him up if they chose to stay with him.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Prior to getting hurt, Lin was putting up almost Steve Nash numbers. If he stays healthy in the offseason, I don't see why the Knicks should be looking to trade him. The only reason I would trade him is to make a play at Steve Nash ans even then I would rather convince him to take the MLE. Lin has a lot of upside and may be the best point guard for the Knicks in the long-term. The guy clearly has a lot of upside.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prior to getting hurt, Lin was putting up almost Steve Nash numbers. If he stays healthy in the offseason, I don't see why the Knicks should be looking to trade him. The only reason I would trade him is to make a play at Steve Nash ans even then I would rather convince him to take the MLE. Lin has a lot of upside and may be the best point guard for the Knicks in the long-term. The guy clearly has a lot of upside.

That was also prior to the scout reports being out on his ass. After awhile the elite perimeter players started shytting on him.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Heat put an end to all that sh1t.
Linsanity was a nice 2-week fad... like the macarena

Didn't Deron light his ass up before the Heat? I just remember dude being mad because Lin's breakout game was against him and he destroyed that fool the next time he saw him.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The dude hasn't even played a full season with a steady roster yet....and we already summing up his stint :rudy:

So you're saying the roster is the problem? :smugdraper:

Melo is going to lead the Knicks to the same thing he led the Nuggets to, a gang of first round playoff exits.

Everything from coaching, to injuries to the playbook was used as an excuse. While Amare and Chandler stood around and watch him do his best Joe Johnson impersonation.

He can be a great scorer but what else is he really great at?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
All, I'm saying is this, Deron is gonna command a max contract or close to it, you can work with Lin even if all he becomes is a 6th man combo guard, which is not crazy to believe, Lin's value on the team is greater than whatever you are going to get by trading him. He would gladly play for the the MLE or a little less. Just saying without Lin, it would be the Bucks in the 'offs not the Knicks.