Lin may not be a Knick next year

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
naw not really but it defects the rookie contract rule really.

gilbert balled out for 2 years and bounced to washington for 10million a year

So it was in "interest of fairness" type of thing?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lins agent is saying that they might just take the qualifying offer so Lin can be unrestricted next season

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Lins agent is saying that they might just take the qualifying offer so Lin can be unrestricted next season

Lin's agent should get fired then. If Lin has any kind of setback next season...the amount of money he'd lose would be astronomical

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Knicks will keep him.

All those Linsanity fitteds and shirts going into clearance if they can't keep him is not a fun thought to Dolan. Linsanity on the real showed how desperate Knicks fans are at a beacon of hope. Linsanity symbolized the "I'll suck your dikk" mentality Knicks fans have ever since Marbury. Real sad in a way, almost Jet-like :smh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if they don't match.

Are the Knicks going to try and get CP3 after he bounces from LA after next year?

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Lin's agent should get fired then. If Lin has any kind of setback next season...the amount of money he'd lose would be astronomical

:russ: :russ: :russ:

healthy or gimpy, Lin is still a novelty act that will be coveted for his marketability. :manny:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

I could be wrong about this. But Lin's bird rights reset...which means we would still have his Early Bird Rights in that event.

Someone clarify this for me

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Knicks will keep him.

All those Linsanity fitteds and shirts going into clearancee if they can't keep him is not a fun thought to Dolan. Linsanity on the real showed how desperate Knicks fans are at a beacon of hope. Linsanity symbolized the "I'll suck your dikk" mentality Knicks fans have ever since Marbury. Real sad in a way, almost Jet-like :smh:
Who jacked tremont for his screen name? :leostare:

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't match.

Are the Knicks going to try and get CP3 after he bounces from LA after next year?
no money for CP3
:russ: :russ: :russ:

healthy or gimpy, Lin is still a novelty act that will be coveted for his marketability. :manny:

novelty acts have only a price that is but so high. Nobody is gonna pay good money for a gimp that can't play. Half of the reason for Linsanity was the wins/amazing statline he put out. Without that no one else will reap the benefits the Knicks did (not that they can anyway)

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
even smarter for both sides. he plays out the deal he gets more money

BUT

if he plays like a bum his gonna get bum money

nick young took the gamble and his gonna take that L this offseason

I think there's more of a market for nick young than there is for lin (ignoring media hype, just talking basketball)

Nick Young has a skillset that pretty much every team can use. Lin is only effective on a few teams imo.

I could be wrong about this. But Lin's bird rights reset...which means we would still have his Early Bird Rights in that event.

Someone clarify this for me

nah, if he takes that qualifying offer a team can offer as much as they want and yall cant match.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Who jacked tremont for his screen name? :leostare:

no money for CP3

novelty acts have only a price that is but so high. Nobody is gonna pay good money for a gimp that can't play. Half of the reason for Linsanity was the wins/amazing statline he put out. Without that no one else will reap the benefits the Knicks did (not that they can anyway)

if you were perennial losing franchise with no real prospects for the future -- let's say the Bobcats -- and your options are reupping DJ Augustine or giving that money to a hurt Lin that has an ethnic connection to NBA goldmine (China) that will guarantee your hemorrhaging franchise millions in endorsements, TV deals and all-star selections (:leostare:), it's really a no brainer breh.

they ain't winning shyt either way, might as well roll with the novelty act.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Jeremy Lin was black the media would be shytting on him HARD for this stuff.