Lil Zane Really Thought He Was 2Pac

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
That's exactly the reason I enjoyed Shyne's music lol.

Sill gets spins to this day. One of the most solid debuts ever and he set trends that shaped so many later artists. Was too ahead of his time in that respect as he was authentically nihilistic in a way that later rappers would embrace as the new standard. When Shyne pushed the pen you could he genuinely didn't care about life, death or getting round the board. He just wanted to be heard and some of us then really vibed with it as he spoke our language.

In an alternate timeline he came back like Pac and kept his same style but I'm glad he switched it up and found his political lane as thats growth and progress. You could tell back when he was going to evolve into some social commentary street conscious tip as his mixtape cuts were littered with gems but he did ten instead while people just took his style and ran.

Lot of similarities to Pac, not BIG.

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
Sill gets spins to this day. One of the most solid debuts ever and he set trends that shaped so many later artists. Was too ahead of his time in that respect as he was authentically nihilistic in a way that later rappers would embrace as the new standard. When Shyne pushed the pen you could he genuinely didn't care about life, death or getting round the board. He just wanted to be heard and some of us then really vibed with it as he spoke our language.

In an alternate timeline he came back like Pac and kept his same style but I'm glad he switched it up and found his political lane as thats growth and progress. You could tell back when he was going to evolve into some social commentary street conscious tip as his mixtape cuts were littered with gems but he did ten instead while people just took his style and ran.

Lot of similarities to Pac, not BIG.
Definitely a truly solid debut.....he had a believeability in his voice....he rapped with conviction....and in my opinion he was aiming for that Brooklyn crown with perceived pop shots at Jay lol

banner34

Superstar
Daps
That 112 "Anywhere" verse was about all i could tolerate from this nikka purely because it was the greatest pac feature he never spit lol, It's a dope verse ad embodies that playa side of pac. That's where ti stops

this dude has that same , smarmry, cornball persona as Ja Rule, where everything sounds dope but you dont believe a word they spit and it all sound deritave of something better from the original

Create a character azz nikka

Edit Ja during the Cash Money Click/Venni Vetti Vichi Days was at least dope with an original style before he started aping DMX and pac
Ja rule had a successful career and his music still get played to this day.