Lil Yachty tells his mans stop lying to the people and #HYON

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You cats minds have been fried by podcast/youtube voyeurism.

You dont' reproach your man anything in public, let alone a camera.

more "keep it in the house" or "wrong time and place" babble. This is why most male relationships are so hollow, there's never the right time to discuss anything serious, anything that might make the other uncomfortable or anything that might be perceived as embarrassing.

It's pitiful.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Nah my nikka... I'm just a street nikka and our small conversations are wilder than that.

That's 3 corny nikkaz in a room just chopping it up.
Yachty giving his honest opinion on some shyt and dude gonna give his honest rebuttal.

Yachty trying to tell bro hes saying what he would or wouldn't do, but most people don't have a famous homeboy. So his perspective is off.
There's nothing to that statement.

I've told my nikkaz they wives are fukking nikkaz and they kids don't love them

:picard:

9513788f62fd450ab_w.jpg

This ole Calvin ass breh; got his poor "friends" shook 2 death :mjlol:

we good right :sadcam:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
nikkas get clapped and beat up in the hood for this type of shyt since forever. Embarrass ur man's and try to test his manhood infront of company. If ur "friends" talk to u like this u need to reevaluate ur friendship brodie.

the-basement-you-gone-get-yours.gif

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
more "keep it in the house" or "wrong time and place" babble. This is why most male relationships are so hollow, there's never the right time to discuss anything serious, anything that might make the other uncomfortable or anything that might be perceived as embarrassing.

It's pitiful.
You're a bytch concern trolling for attention and provide nothing of value to the forum. Reason why you get behind whatever grifter, lame, and/or clown that manages to go viral for talking down to black people.

Your hate for hip hop is likely a manifestation of your resentments for never making it as a rapper, so you fake the moral high road to sleep better at night. Ironic considering nobody would even listen to your babbling if it wasn't for this hip hop forum

Am I doing it right, buddy? :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I have successful friends and successful family member who i've witnessed looking out for loser friends.

I was always more judgemental of them than the friend.

You a millionaire, but friends with a dude that has no bank account or drivers license. Phone number changes every month because they delinquent on the bill.

move in betters circles instead of complaining abut your loser ass friends. at best you enabling that behavior

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This is like when Southside switched up the energy when G Herbo walked in the room

The “Big bro” Druski skit behavior from nikkas is pathetic

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

It's pitiful.
There is a place and time for everything. You old enough tot kinow that.

You sound like a female.

There is something called privacy.

You don't discuss anything in front of a camera.