Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Nah my nikka... I'm just a street nikka and our small conversations are wilder than that.

That's 3 corny nikkaz in a room just chopping it up.
Yachty giving his honest opinion on some shyt and dude gonna give his honest rebuttal.

Yachty trying to tell bro hes saying what he would or wouldn't do, but most people don't have a famous homeboy. So his perspective is off.
There's nothing to that statement.

I've told my nikkaz they wives are fukking nikkaz and they kids don't love them
These not street nikkas, slim. Those rules you have with your people don’t apply to them. Which is why they both beefing with each other. You don’t tell a nikka you blessed that he wouldn’t be shyt without you in front of the world. That’s a conversation you have privately.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Wait, is he wrong? He's saying successful nikkas are successful due to connections not talent. The average person does not have those connections and may resort to crime to get frivolous things a rich jigga could have. The only thing he might not understand is his luck but I'm not sure

mag357

Superstar
Daps
These not street nikkas, slim. Those rules you have with your people don’t apply to them. Which is why they both beefing with each other. You don’t tell a nikka you blessed that he wouldn’t be shyt without you in front of the world. That’s a conversation you have privately.

Men are men are supposed to mean, whether theyre street or not.
This shyt ain't serious.

I could see if the nikka wasn't making a valid point and was just shytting on dude for no reason.
But this is just a regular degular conversation. Sometimes conversations can touch on some personal situations. But this sht ain't that deep.

But we all got opinions, I know mines isn't the only. So it's all good

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Wait, is he wrong? He's saying successful nikkas are successful due to connections not talent. The average person does not have those connections and may resort to crime to get frivolous things a rich jigga could have. The only thing he might not understand is his luck but I'm not sure

He's not wrong but I think he is misunderstanding what his dude is saying to him...

Im just seeing this snippet but I think his homeboy is saying, because of his situation now...which is obviously because of yachty, he would tell someone who isn't doing well, like he once was, to not resort to crime

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
I hate to say this, but Yachty has a point. Mentorship, networking is probably everything when it comes to moving ahead, and it’s pretty shytty to get on that “just get a job” wave when you were just barely saved from being a bum. That said, you don’t need to rob people just because you don’t have $, go get a job

Genos

Superstar
Daps
He's not wrong but I think he is misunderstanding what his dude is saying to him...

Im just seeing this snippet but I think his homeboy is saying, because of his situation now...which is obviously because of yachty, he would tell someone who isn't doing well, like he once was, to not resort to crime
I'm not sure what yachty believes but crime, especially crimes like robbery are generally crimes of poverty. Nobody ever says, "don't go to the rich nikka neighborhood, they are gonna rob you". This is a constant worldwide. I don't think he's condoning robbery but a nikka saying "bro trust me, just keep grinding and you can make it. I thought it was over but I kept going and now I'm up" is going to ring hollow from a nikka who got on because of his homie.

Now most people who are monetarily successful are that way due to connections and this is more of a conversation on systems of wealth, politics, and geopolitics and how it leads to situations for more robbery. But IDK if yachty can have that convo

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure what yachty believes but crime, especially crimes like robbery are generally crimes of poverty. Nobody ever says, "don't go to the rich nikka neighborhood, they are gonna rob you". This is a constant worldwide. I don't think he's condoning robbery but a nikka saying "bro trust me, just keep grinding and you can make it. I thought it was over but I kept going and now I'm up" is going to ring hollow from a nikka who got on because of his homie.

Now most people who are monetarily successful are that way due to connections and this is more of a conversation on systems of wealth, politics, and geopolitics and how it leads to situations for more robbery. But IDK if yachty can have that convo

Yea... This is actually a good topic. But I think yachty has a point but he's not fully understanding his man.

The bolded is what yachty is saying to his homie and why his homie shouldn't be trying to give the advice he's trying to give.

But the advice is solid for the same reason yachty brought up his homie being on some broke sht.

We don't know what tomorrow is gonna bring. It could be that your best friend whens the lottery, gets signed to a record deal, or you get a contract or when the lottery or whatever.
But something great can happen at any moment. So even at your lowest point, don't throw your life away by doing something dumb like robbing somebody.

That message really hits home for me, that's why I don't see nothing wrong with this conversation. I actually think it's a very insightful and mature conversation

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Clown behavior. His 'friend' should've left. snuffed him.

And why does talk like that?
This.

He corny and his ego got to his head with a bunch of yes men encouraging his non-philosophical backpage knowledge on real shıt.

It's gonna come back to hurt him if he don't check it and go back to being the quiet boy that his pops checked him on.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

:russ:Nah Yatchy lil bro’d that man something seriously. In front of company too, on some Stacey from The Wood shyt lol.

Yatchy is definitely the type of dude that tells everyone. That his homie is wearing his old gear that he let him have lol. I personally wouldn’t do my homie like that. Especially in front of a camera or people. But bruh seems to be taking it ok.
boondocks-boondocks-waiter.gif

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Some of you cats are really defending this shyt? :why:

You must be the type of cats that would humiliate his 'friend' just to impress some hoe you met at a club :snoop:

If you want to check your man, argue with him or say something that can diminish his aura, you say it in private; just you and him.

This weirdo is sitting in his bed, talking like an Ottoman Sultan , shytting on his man in front of a camera beause he got triggered.

Clown.