Lil Yachty tells his mans stop lying to the people and #HYON

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nasty work doing this in front of company, but he’s probably been pretending he has his life together and everything figured out in front of the guests. Meanwhile, Yachty knows that’s not the case, and it’s finally reached a boiling point.

Yup.

His friend is a talker that never wanted to work. Like that girl said back in the Tiktok video about different types of dudes: cat who doesn't want to work but wants 5 wives and a compound because the community does the work.

Last edited:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
everybody got that friend in the group, I’m just glad ours is dirt poor which is keeping him humble otherwise he’d be obnoxious like yatchy

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I really be wondering who you nikkaz be. And do y'all actually have friends. Like not Internet friends but real individuals.

Theres nothing going on in this conversations.
I guess This is an aggressive conversation for corny nikkaz or something.

We talk crazier then this when we're actually having a good time
nikkas get clapped and beat up in the hood for this type of shyt since forever. Embarrass ur man's and try to test his manhood infront of company. If ur "friends" talk to u like this u need to reevaluate ur friendship brodie.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Men are men are supposed to mean, whether theyre street or not.
This shyt ain't serious.

I could see if the nikka wasn't making a valid point and was just shytting on dude for no reason.
But this is just a regular degular conversation. Sometimes conversations can touch on some personal situations. But this sht ain't that deep.

But we all got opinions, I know mines isn't the only. So it's all good
nikka telling nikkas not to resort to robbing people ain't a valid point? Lol. Wtf?

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
nikka telling nikkas not to resort to robbing people ain't a valid point? Lol. Wtf?
Let him cook breh
1720574073046.png

My commute been killing my pockets and I could use a stimulus :jawalrus:

So hey, @mag357. Mind if I borrow your address real quick? :troll:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Watched the entire thing and Yachty is too pretentious for me. He wouldn't let KeyGlock spark up a blunt because that's his bedroom :gucci:

Then dude talks too damn much about nothing. I hate when Podcasters spark random conversations about nothing, that doesn't involve their guest and they just go back and forth with their co-host like they're the only people in the room. KeyGlock and the viewers don't wanna hear that shyt.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
nikkas get clapped and beat up in the hood for this type of shyt since forever. Embarrass ur man's and try to test his manhood infront of company. If ur "friends" talk to u like this u need to reevaluate ur friendship brodie.

To me it seems like y'all reading too much into it.
Where did he try to embarrass him and test his manhood. Am I missing something.
I re-watched it. The video is only 2:20. Da fck is u nikkaz going on about in here.
These lil nikkaz ain't got no base in their voice and they letting each other talk.

I've had full blown arguments with my nikkaz about real sht. This video ain't really even worth a thread.

And what question are u asking bro?
Yachty friend has a valid point and yachty has a good point. They are just not understanding each other.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:
I’ve replayed that clip and I can’t see the extreme disrespect you man are seeing.

Even Mitch himself said, that’s them talking to each other and how they been their whole life

However the other IG live he made about him is disrespectful . After that IG live is when we need to see each other and scrap it out

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I’ve replayed that clip and I can’t see the extreme disrespect you man are seeing.

Even Mitch himself said, that’s them talking to each other and how they been their whole life

However the other IG live he made about him is disrespectful . After that IG live is when we need to see each other and scrap it out

Hands. Then talk.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

the people who found the original clip to be disrespectful are actually telling us a lot about themselves.

:manny:

this twitter video is what disrespect looks like.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
the people who found the original clip to be disrespectful are actually telling us a lot about themselves.

:manny:

this twitter video is what disrespect looks like.
You cats minds have been fried by podcast/youtube voyeurism.

You dont' reproach your man anything in public, let alone a camera.