Lil Yachty goes on IG Live says he wrote all of Karahboo's raps, paid her rent, and she's 900 K in debt

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Is yachty single handily ruining rap? Writing most of drakes music quality decline, city girls, this bytch. If he’s working sexy redd shyt too we gonna have to arrest this nikka :skip:

Yachty really birthed this era of Prostitution Raps :dead:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Hate to see people get taken advantage of in this industry. The nerve of Yachty to charge her 900K for these rhymes:scust:. And this was just a bad investment for him to begin with.

What made him think the Big Fundamentals daughter would be oozing with charisma:francis:? I dont see a star here at all.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Maybe I'm just too stuck in the 90's, but I honestly believe Lil Yachty is one of the worst "rappers" I've ever heard.
Why :dahell: are all these people paying Yachty to write for them, especially while Mad Skillz is still alive?

EDIT: I used Mad Skillz's name as a joke. I don't think he even actively ghost writes anymore. If it makes you feel better, replace his name with any other rapper who is more talented than Yachty (there are a lot to choose from).
It's a joke, brehs. Just go with the bit.

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Hate to see people get taken advantage of in this industry. The nerve of Yachty to charge her 900K for these rhymes:scust:. And this was just a bad investment for him to begin with.

What made him think the Big Fundamentals daughter would be oozing with charisma:francis:? I dont see a star here at all.
She does have Tim Duncan energy lmao