Lil Wayne - "F' black lives matter, it ain't got nothing to do with me" (Update: Apologies/Explains)

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Lil Wayne is the embodiment of ignorance and low intelligence ( yes, I'm aware there's a strong correlation between the two). Wayne is a moron.

To be fair though, linsey Davis ( the reporter) has made a career of making black men looking bad.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lil Wayne is the embodiment of ignorance and low intelligence ( yes, I'm aware there's a strong correlation between the two). What a moron.

To be fair though, linsey Davis ( the reporter) has made a career of making black men looking bad.
Mission compete

This is our media y'all

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd think he'd be smart enough to know, at this time in his career especially, he needs to be doing everything he can to bring people to him, not send them away. But alas, he obviously is not that smart.

And the apology is BS.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't know why anyone would expect anything else from him. wayne is, and has always been, one of the biggest idiots in hip hop IMO...had he said anything close to opposite of this, i'd be taken aback

But his music talks about racism & police brutality at times. this is a 180!!! he even said black lives matter at shows. How are you not taken back....this is a new stand for him overnight.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
I couldn't have foreseen Wayne's downfall like this. He on them drugs heavy with the weight of not getting paid by Birdman, no C5 dropping and now saying racism doesn't exist :weirdo:

clutchington

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I couldn't have foreseen Wayne's downfall like this. He on them drugs heavy with the weight of not getting paid by Birdman, no C5 dropping and now saying racism doesn't exist :weirdo:

His little BLM rant was whatever. Saying racism doesn't exist was idiotic on his part tho. Fam needs to get it together.:francis: