Lil dude from The Hughleys TV show is arrested for Murder.

Daps
Reppin
California
Stockton is going down hill fast along with Antioch. All the white mufukkas evacuated outta both of those cities and left the nikkas from Oakland that moved out the town cuz it got too hot for them. Now them Oakland nikkas and Modesto nikkas and spics done turned Stockton out. I dunno wtf dude was doin there if he claiming Blood gang cuz they don't bang out there.

maybe blacks don't bang out there
but stockton has mad nortenos and other mexican gangs that control that shyt

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
EPA is alot better than it used to be tho. it used to have somethin like 40 murders back in the day

:huhldup:

Murder rate in 1992 was 160 per 100k

:damn:

They basically had the same number of murders as richmond, a city with damn near 100,000 people :scusthov:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Ya'll should go peep the comments section in the Mediafakeout story about him

:snoop:

This is a dude going to jail for murder with tats covering his face and these chicks is talking about how fine and sexy he is :heh: but yet they wanna deny liking thugs :youngsabo:

But he is decent looking though :why:

Minus the tats and if he had a good acting career, he would be handsome.

Perry J. Perrywinkle III

Back From Job Corpse
Daps
:what:

When Wayne jacked Dipset's swag and ran with it, everyone and their brother started claiming the red flag, and he also started the trend with face tats. I didnt' see a single cat w/ face tats after Tyson got one. :rudy: Quit making shyt up.

DONT YELL AT ME!!

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Shoutouts to Lil Romeo. Now I really understand why Master P stressed education. Without it your ass out like these Black child stars.

word to this. didnt Raven Simone go ahead and get her degree as well?

its always strange to me how nikkas wanna be around that street shyt. its obvious he didnt grow up around it becuz he was doing his thang as a shawty. i grew up around it and knew as a youngin' that it was nothing i wanted to be associated with. thats why i took my black ass to the navy.

Daps
word to this. didnt Raven Simone go ahead and get her degree as well?

its always strange to me how nikkas wanna be around that street shyt. its obvious he didnt grow up around it becuz he was doing his thang as a shawty. i grew up around it and knew as a youngin' that it was nothing i wanted to be associated with. thats why i took my black ass to the navy.

you dont know his family background. if his family aint shyt (no disrespect) but he lucked up with the Hugley actin gig then that doesnt mean that hes set...

black actors not getting offered roles like that so its a good chance that after the Hugley show he was back to everyday life...now, if his family aint shyt then what do you think he will amount too?

There's this proverb that says...a dog cant give birth to a cat. Meaning, if your family is a bunch of hood rats, then its a good chance you will be raised as a hood rat.

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
you dont know his family background. if his family aint shyt (no disrespect) but he lucked up with the Hugley actin gig then that doesnt mean that hes set...

black actors not getting offered roles like that so its a good chance that after the Hugley show he was back to everyday life...now, if his family aint shyt then what do you think he will amount too?

There's this proverb that says...a dog cant give birth to a cat. Meaning, if your family is a bunch of hood rats, then its a good chance you will be raised as a hood rat.

Exactly. And his fam is good peoples

Perry J. Perrywinkle III

Back From Job Corpse
Daps
he couldnt have been any older than 12 when the hugleys went off the air. do yall really think that he lived that mansion life?