Lil dude from The Hughleys TV show is arrested for Murder.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
stockton hood as fukk too one of the wildest city's in the valley.
Stockton is going down hill fast along with Antioch. All the white mufukkas evacuated outta both of those cities and left the nikkas from Oakland that moved out the town cuz it got too hot for them. Now them Oakland nikkas and Modesto nikkas and spics done turned Stockton out. I dunno wtf dude was doin there if he claiming Blood gang cuz they don't bang out there.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a dumb ass. Who goes from Hollywood to crime? Don't this nikka get residuals?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Rap has a helluva influence on kids without guidance. His parents probably didn't give a damn after they knew the gigs won't keep coming. He never seemed like he was from the slums. Ray-J would be just like this nikka if One Wish never blew up. Some nikkas wanna be something they ain't and they'll break their neck to be down.

Perry J. Perrywinkle III

Back From Job Corpse
Daps
Rap has a helluva influence on kids without guidance. His parents probably didn't give a damn after they knew the gigs won't keep coming. He never seemed like he was from the slums. Ray-J would be just like this nikka if One Wish never blew up. Some nikkas wanna be something they ain't and they'll break their neck to be down.

what does rap have to do with this?:damn:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
what does rap have to do with this?:damn:

nikka is claiming blood gang and getting face tats at the same time Wayne and Baby made it popular. Coincedence? Maybe he's copying Jayceon Taylor. Either way im sure if this was the 90's when nobody was doing that shyt he wouldn't have face tats and repping B gang. He'd be either on some Cube shyt or on some Hiero/Pharcyde shyt. Followers follow trends and that nikka has follower written all over his face.....literally.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
What a dumb ass. Who goes from Hollywood to crime? Don't this nikka get residuals?

463.jpg

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
people were claiming gangs since forever. mike tyson started face tats.

:what:

When Wayne jacked Dipset's swag and ran with it, everyone and their brother started claiming the red flag, and he also started the trend with face tats. I didnt' see a single cat w/ face tats after Tyson got one. :rudy: Quit making shyt up.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
nikka is claiming blood gang and getting face tats at the same time Wayne and Baby made it popular. Coincedence? Maybe he's copying Jayceon Taylor. Either way im sure if this was the 90's when nobody was doing that shyt he wouldn't have face tats and repping B gang. He'd be either on some Cube shyt or on some Hiero/Pharcyde shyt. Followers follow trends and that nikka has follower written all over his face.....literally.
The Bloods were around long before rap, be quiet :sitdown:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Ya'll should go peep the comments section in the Mediafakeout story about him

Damn he fine...

damn he grew up lookin fine

He grew up to be handsome, damn

What a cutie. So sad. I hope it's not true. Prayers going up for the families.

DAMNNNN he is finiioonnnneeeeeeeee e. i hope his sexy ass didnt do it. if he did, lock him up for life. but damn he looks good. smh, wish he didnt have all them tats on his face, but i'll hit.

:snoop:

This is a dude going to jail for murder with tats covering his face and these chicks is talking about how fine and sexy he is :heh: but yet they wanna deny liking thugs :youngsabo:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Stockton is always on the most dangerous list. I didnt know it was really THAT bad.