Lil dude from The Hughleys TV show is arrested for Murder.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Rap has a helluva influence on kids without guidance. His parents probably didn't give a damn after they knew the gigs won't keep coming. He never seemed like he was from the slums. Ray-J would be just like this nikka if One Wish never blew up. Some nikkas wanna be something they ain't and they'll break their neck to be down.

nikka, his sister is Brandy :mjpls:

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
Shoutouts to Lil Romeo. Now I really understand why Master P stressed education. Without it your ass out like these Black child stars.

We have a winner.

It can really be that simple, ages 18-24 is when you lay down the pavement for the rest of the whole trip...
after that age it is pretty much a done deal; the seed that's planted is what's gonna grow.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Stockton is going down hill fast along with Antioch. All the white mufukkas evacuated outta both of those cities and left the nikkas from Oakland that moved out the town cuz it got too hot for them. Now them Oakland nikkas and Modesto nikkas and spics done turned Stockton out. I dunno wtf dude was doin there if he claiming Blood gang cuz they don't bang out there.

fairfield got as many bodies as richmond and more than vallejo so far this year :what:

the bay just gettin fukked up period

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stockton is hood as fukk. I used to live there and I really don't know why we didn't move any sooner. South Stockton is just a depressing ass place and I've lived on the Eastside of Detroit before. I remember walking those streets just pitying everyone.

Can't believe I came from places like Detroit, Stockton, and Vallejo to now having the Bel-Air gates literally 5 minutes walking distance from me. :ehh:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I remember being a lil young young nikka thinkin where we lived at was the only hood place in cali. Then my mom told me about some city called east palo alto when she used to stay up there.:mjpls:

Daps
Are we sure that's the guy from the Hughley's? Don't really look like him to me.

But umm dude from MBM is POPPED!:scusthov:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I remember being a lil young young nikka thinkin where we lived at was the only hood place in cali. Then my mom told me about some city called east palo alto when she used to stay up there.:mjpls:

I almost got got in East Palo Alto :sadbron:

people go out there thinking its like Palo Alto :smh:

you ridin around Palo Alto, goin by stanford and shyt like :yes: then all of sudden you in East Palo Alto and instantly :huhldup:

http://www.city-data.com/city/East-Palo-Alto-California.html in 2005 they had 15 murders that city only got like 25k people living in it :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
Stockton is going down hill fast along with Antioch. All the white mufukkas evacuated outta both of those cities and left the nikkas from Oakland that moved out the town cuz it got too hot for them. Now them Oakland nikkas and Modesto nikkas and spics done turned Stockton out. I dunno wtf dude was doin there if he claiming Blood gang cuz they don't bang out there.
lmao nikka stockton has had bloods and crips since the 80's and ain't no oakland and modesto nikkas turning out nothing...it has always been a miserable rough lil city
fairfield got as many bodies as richmond and more than vallejo so far this year :what:

the bay just gettin fukked up period
:snoop: