Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Catch & Release nikka ...:snoop:

It sounds good,but its actually less impressive than catching 5 fish in a lake where there arent that many fish jumping on the line:mjlol:

Hes literally holding up sign telling us he caught 126 fish. He literally nicknamed himself Mr 126,based on the ammount of fish he caught:gucci:
Why you think they call them fish stories?

Yooooo I caught 126 fish :sas1:

You caught them or your family caught them :sas2:

Me!!! :blessed:

You brought them in or threw some back :mjtf:

Naaaah you I only catch the big ones. I got hidden tank up under the boat :mjgrin:

Yea the red one with your wife’s name. Didn’t I see you up on Fish Farm Pond :ufdup:

Nah nah nah. Plus you know my shyt in the shop. I caught these just standing by the river :umad:
Lakes are deeper than ponds with different water temperatures and generally larger as well. I think the depth is the biggest difference. I guess if it's private made then it can be personal but if it's naturally occuring you can't claim a body of water passed the bank even on your property
Owning that much real estate means you’re usually in the south or middle America. Very rural areas.

Just try and cross that fence and walk a half mile through somebody’s farm on the way to that body of water. You’ll end up in it alright.:sas2:

Last edited:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Speaking of fish, I need some buffalo, but that type of fish is hard to find around here. Usually a dude would come up from southern Illinois with a bunch of buffalo.
Buffalo is plentiful in SW Michigan. Everyone on my Pop's side fukks with it heavy. It's good but it's a chore to eat because it's too damn boney.