• Straight cap 🧢

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I miss fishing...my Papa took me for my bday one time and I caught 3. Catfish total in 12lbs. We had Catfish for enough Fridays.

Fishing would be fun on a boat just you. Bottles of water...alcohol...chests full of beer, and sammiches and cannabis joints.

:ahh:

me and the crew rent a fishing charter every year for a full day.....one of the things I look forward to every year its lit :blessed:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We went fishing in ft worth and caught 100 fish. The fishing company takes you to hot spots and you can keep a certain number depending on the type. Them hoes was damn near jumping on the line.
This is the people below

It sounds good,but its actually less impressive than catching 5 fish in a lake where there arent that many fish jumping on the line:mjlol:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
It sounds good,but its actually less impressive than catching 5 fish in a lake where there arent that many fish jumping on the line:mjlol:

I doubt they went fishing to impress anyone. I’m sure they paid for the experience of fishing in hopes to catch that many at once.

Stop hating

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who's fishing spots that aren't stocked :dahell:
I prefer ocean fishing but even then you using radar :manny:

Arr you fishing to eat or for the sport. Just go to the fresh market if you want a 3 piece. Because there is no sport in fishing in overly populated waters crawling with catfish:mjlol:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Hes literally holding up sign telling us he caught 126 fish. He literally nicknamed himself Mr 126,based on the ammount of fish he caught:gucci:

You were talking about the poster you quoted. Not Boosie. That’s why you referenced his point of fish jumping on the line :francis:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Arr you fishing to eat or for the sport. Just go to the fresh market if you want a 3 piece. Because there is no sport in fishing in overly populated waters crawling with catfish:mjlol:

I'm up north east coast....no catfish.

I'll hit rivers for trout.....ocean whatever is in season (not really into bottom fishing tho)

but up here they stock rivers.

figured thats what u meant...like stocking bodies of water

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Catfish is disgusting

Buffalo fish so much nicer

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That’s why you gotta be careful on who you let on your lake. Folks will come and clean you out. Remember when my uncle bought a property with a lake, we had to put up a fence and a security camera to keep our leaching ass cousins and their friends off that bytch.

Ain’t no way they let him carry out that many fish unless it was agreed upon beforehand.
Who has a private lake breh?

:what:

Pond?