Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What is the size you consider a lake as opposed to a pond? In GA it is not uncommon for folks who live out in the country to have lakes on their property.
Lakes are deeper than ponds with different water temperatures and generally larger as well. I think the depth is the biggest difference. I guess if it's private made then it can be personal but if it's naturally occuring you can't claim a body of water passed the bank even on your property

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Its easily possible. Specially if he was at a catfish farm, and they let him free fish until night time.(prob paid them to do so) Also possible in the wild, if he was with like 2 other people and they added their catches together(also a possibility here), 'cause me and my cousins be catching a shyt ton of fish before we'd leave to go home, but we start early in the morning, like 9-am and leave around 7pm

Edit:
Also nikkas that really fish know you fish with more than one fishing pole, that ups your chances even quicker.
You. I was thinking catfish as soon as I read the thread title.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Lakes are deeper than ponds with different water temperatures and generally larger as well. I think the depth is the biggest difference. I guess if it's private made then it can be personal but if it's naturally occuring you can't claim a body of water passed the bank even on your property

That doesn’t answer the question. I live in a neighborhood with a lake, and it’s named xxxxx lake. The lake on my uncles property was just as large.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s why you gotta be careful on who you let on your lake. Folks will come and clean you out. Remember when my uncle bought a property with a lake, we had to put up a fence and a security camera to keep our leaching ass cousins and their friends off that bytch.

Ain’t no way they let him carry out that many fish unless it was agreed upon beforehand.
yea im against this type of fishing tbh, been fishing since i was old enough to hold a pole and this aint what it about tbh

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
nikka about to run out of IG names. :deadrose:
:mjlol:
How many ig accounts boosie got blocked?

IMG-2707.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You were talking about the poster you quoted. Not Boosie. That’s why you referenced his point of fish jumping on the line :francis:

I see your point,but I was actually talking about Boosie. That poster I guess did happen to catch a stray:mjlol:

But i didnt get the idea that poster was trying to brag or show off. Boosie on the other hand is a whole different story. But anybody catching 100 fish in a day is probably fishing somewhere,where catching fish is easy. So catching one or 100 is not impressive.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I see nikkas haven't went fishing with a country black man before.

I went out with my uncle one time for a few hours and this man caught about 40 something fish.

Threw some back because a snake got into his catch.

It's possible especially if they spent most of the day out there.

When you figure out what the fish like for bait, it can be that easy.